Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebelbacker

So Much For The 25th Amendment

2 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Still have to find a crime to charge him with hypocrite.

Someone should hire Kenneth Starr.  That guy keeps digging until he finds something.  Even if it's only a consequence of his digging, right?

Oh yeah, he only works for cons.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

4 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Someone should hire Kenneth Starr.  That guy keeps digging until he finds something.  Even if it's only a consequence of his digging, right?

Oh yeah, he only works for cons.

Well Kenneth Starr had crimes from day one to investigate like rape.

I guess raping a women as long as it is in the privacy of your own office is okay with you.

36 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Shame he’s going jail all fit and healthy...  you know, Russia!  I mean, there’s an investigation!!!!

The last time I checked, 6'2", 239 (lol) lbs, isn't "healthy".

10 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Well Kenneth Starr had crimes from day one to investigate like rape.

I guess raping a women as long as it is in the privacy of your own office is okay with you.

Yeah Whitewater was all about rape.

:facepalm:

Then there was the Vince Foster thing. When that didn't work, they had to expand the investigation.  White House Travel Office, a law firm, Paula's lawsuit, and then came the whole secret taping of Lewinsky and the investigations into that  And after flinging all that shit, all he could get was the byproduct of Clinton's lie in the deposition.  I don't recall Lewinsky ever calling it rape, or non-consensual. 

But that doesn't matter to someone like yourself who sees red every time a Clinton is mentioned.

13 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Yeah Whitewater was all about rape.

Then there was the Vince Foster thing. When that didn't work, they had to expand the investigation.  White House Travel Office, a law firm, Paula's lawsuit, and then came the whole secret taping of Lewinsky and the investigations into that  And after flinging all that shit, all he could get was the byproduct of Clinton's lie in the deposition.  I don't recall Lewinsky ever calling it rape, or non-consensual. 

But that doesn't matter to someone like yourself who sees red every time a Clinton is mentioned.

Even the New York times the most liberal organization in the country is less partisan than you hypocrite.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opinion/juanita-broaddrick-bill-clinton.html

If the repubs around here get to keep bringing up Bill Clinton, UNLV fans gets to act like their national championship is still as relevant as Carolina's from last year.

7 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Even the New York times the most liberal organization in the country is less partisan than you hypocrite.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/opinion/juanita-broaddrick-bill-clinton.html

:hmmm:

I don't recall Juanita Broaddrick being part of the Starr inquisitions.  Refresh my memory, please.

Just now, Boise fan said:

:hmmm:

I don't recall Juanita Broaddrick being part of the Starr inquisitions.  Refresh my memory, please.

Lots of google you can read TJ.

You don't recall the other 5 women he raped either I imagine.  

Like you always said "a rape in the privacy of your own office is not the public's business:, right TJ.

8 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Lots of google you can read TJ.

You don't recall the other 5 women he raped either I imagine.  

Like you always said "a rape in the privacy of your own office is not the public's business:, right TJ.

See Tool, this is a prime example of you using argument fallacies to steer things away from the original topic and hijacking it.

Which is partly what makes you such a huge Tool. 

The original discussion between you and I involved Kenneth Starr's investigations.  And ironically, just like his investigation, as soon as the you can't make your "blinders forward" point stick, you have to expand things until the dialogue is what you want it to be, instead of what it originally encompassed.

You suck at arguing.  Which isn't a big surprise, considering how you butcher your native tongue.

8 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

See Tool, this is a prime example of you using argument fallacies to steer things away from the original topic and hijacking it.

Which is partly what makes you such a huge Tool. 

The original discussion between you and I involved Kenneth Starr's investigations.  And ironically, just like his investigation, as soon as the you can't make your blinders forward point stick, you have to expand things until the dialogue is what you want it to be, instead of what it originally encompassed.

You suck at arguing.  Which isn't a big surprise, considering how you butcher your native tongue.

Same old TJ, can't discuss the topic so has to attack the messenger.

I gave you a whole article from a bastion of liberal thought TJ, there is the whole internet to search.

Do something yourself lazy ass.

3 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Same old TJ, can't discuss the topic so has to attack the messenger.

I gave you a whole article from a bastion of liberal thought TJ, there is the whole internet to search.

Do something yourself lazy ass.

You're deflecting again Tool.  Juanita wasn't involved in the Starr investigations.  And you are the worst offender of attacking the messenger on this board.

A deflecting hypocrite?  Sounds very much like your buddy Trump!  It's like you were separated at birth!

:Clapping:

9 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

You're deflecting again Tool.  Juanita wasn't involved in the Starr investigations.  And you are the worst offender of attacking the messenger on this board.

A deflecting hypocrite?  Sounds very much like your buddy Trump!  It's like you were separated at birth!

:Clapping:

Hard to be wrong as often as you are.  HA HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

So now are you thinking Starr didn't expand the Clinton investigation enough?  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juanita_Broaddrick

Clinton for obstruction of justice. After being approached by the FBI, Broaddrick consulted her son, a lawyer, who told her she could not lie to federal investigators.[10] After Starr granted her immunity,[19] thus assuring that she would not be prosecuted for perjury regarding her affidavit in the Jones case, Broaddrick recanted the affidavit. However, she insisted that Clinton had not pressured or bribed her in any way, and so Starr concluded that the story was not relevant to his investigation and his report only mentioned the recanting in a footnote.[1]

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Hard to be wrong as often as you are.  HA HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

So now are you thinking Starr didn't expand the Clinton investigation enough?  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Clinton for obstruction of justice. After being approached by the FBI, Broaddrick consulted her son, a lawyer, who told her she could not lie to federal investigators.[10] After Starr granted her immunity,[19] thus assuring that she would not be prosecuted for perjury regarding her affidavit in the Jones case, Broaddrick recanted the affidavit. However, she insisted that Clinton had not pressured or bribed her in any way, and so Starr concluded that the story was not relevant to his investigation and his report only mentioned the recanting in a footnote.[1]

Yeah that showed me!  It was never used in the Starr inquisitions.  Kinda hard when she filed an affidavit with Paula Jones lawyers stating that " there were unfounded rumors and stories circulating "that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies... These allegations are untrue" "

I know, I know, to a Tool like you, if she was mentioned in the same sentence with Starr at all, despite the fact that it played no role in his inquisitions, it's the same as being involved.

Great example though of how much you suck at arguing.  Nice job!  Here's a consolation prize for you:

il_340x270.686918149_n54i.jpg