Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

On MLK Day, the Trump Administration deports a non-criminal back to Mexico, where he has never lived as an adult

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

They don't have the votes moron.  Did you ever take a high school government class or watch sesame street?

Democrats will for the 4th time in the last two decades prevent an immigration reform bill from passing.

Then YRF and the rest of the emotional cripples will blame republicans.

It is interesting that you heap all the blame on Democrats for the failure of reform. You don’t think Republicans bear any responsibility for 2007 or this latest run at it? 

7 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

They don't have the votes moron.  Did you ever take a high school government class or watch sesame street?

Democrats will for the 4th time in the last two decades prevent an immigration reform bill from passing.

Then YRF and the rest of the emotional cripples will blame republicans.

Pass something in the house and pressure the Dems on the filabuster.   Oh wait, they can’t because this shit is exactly what racist pieces of crap like Steve King R from Iowa wants to happen.  Quit blaming the Democrats moron for something the Republicans have been campaigning on for years.

7 hours ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Wow, how graceful and wonderful of them!

It is isn’t it! I mean even on the mwcboard you can see occurrences where even the most intellectual are immediately proven to not know what the hell they’re even talking about and instead of a reversal they just slink away. For a bunch of horrible racists to modify their position towards the center is quite something!

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

56 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

It is isn’t it! I mean even on the mwcboard you can see occurrences where even the most intellectual are immediately proven to not know what the hell they’re even talking about and instead of a reversal they just slink away. For a bunch of horrible racists to modify their position towards the center is quite something!

Would you like an apology? Would that help your whittle ego? 

I was incorrect about this specific instance. 

Now tell me how amazing your new conservative friends are. They don’t even want to mass-deport millions of people! Wow! Blink twice if you need help.

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

16 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Now tell me how amazing your new conservative friends are. They don’t even want to mass-deport millions of people! Wow! Blink twice if you need help.

giphy.gif

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

23 minutes ago, youngrebelfan40 said:

Mass deport millions like your boy Obama - >2.7M to be precise and certainly more than any supposedly racist conservative President.

v0icAvfW.jpg

1 hour ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

In what way?

I stand corrected. Extortion is a better word, like there's going to be some bad stuff happening to these people if you don't give us what we want. 

13 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Mass deport millions like your boy Obama - >2.7M to be precise and certainly more than any supposedly racist conservative President.

W. was not a racist and was better on immigration than Obama or any other president in my lifetime. His overarching reform proposals made sense, would have strengthened the border, were compassionate, and would have gone a long way toward solving the immigration issue. It could have been his greatest legacy. Unfortunately, for myriad reasons that were out of his control, he didn't succeed in passing reform.

Trump, though, is probably a racist.

34 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

W. was not a racist and was better on immigration than Obama or any other president in my lifetime. His overarching reform proposals made sense, would have strengthened the border, were compassionate, and would have gone a long way toward solving the immigration issue. It could have been his greatest legacy. Unfortunately, for myriad reasons that were out of his control, he didn't succeed in passing reform.

Trump, though, is probably a racist.

I actually thought Kasich had the best immigration plan this past election cycle - for all the reasons you state.

v0icAvfW.jpg

7 hours ago, NVGiant said:

It is interesting that you heap all the blame on Democrats for the failure of reform. You don’t think Republicans bear any responsibility for 2007 or this latest run at it? 

The republicans haven't spent decades running on the promise of immigration reform.  It is actually a political trap for them, as their base does not support immigration at all.   Some of the republicans including McCain either lost their seats or were lucky to keep their seats for supporting reform in 2007.   

Democrats have promised immigration reform over and over and actively prevented it,

So if there is anyone most at fault it has to be the party that promised reform and has prevented it over and over.  The party that would benefit from reform.

Republicans share some blame of course, but if the democrats who have ran on the issue, voted the way they promised, immigration reform would have happened several times..

I can't imagine your excuse for supporting democratic policy on this issue?

6 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Pass something in the house and pressure the Dems on the filabuster.   Oh wait, they can’t because this shit is exactly what racist pieces of crap like Steve King R from Iowa wants to happen.  Quit blaming the Democrats moron for something the Republicans have been campaigning on for years.

So house republicans are supposed to committ political suicide by voting for an immigration bill their supporters will hate them for.  When it stand no chance in the senate because Democrats will block it.   Then democrats will  use the issue in the 2018 election for 10th time in a row and you emotional cripples will vote for them despite the facts of their actions.