Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MWC Tex

Stadium now has a Roku Channel

Stadium now has a Roku channel and it navigates pretty well.  Now while Stadium is also on Pluto TV there is are no MW games to watch unless it is put on the national channel.  Now with the Stadium Roku channel, we can watch the MW produced games on the MW Network on TV via the Stadium channel on Roku.  

This is a bigger step now for Stadium and now also for the MW in addition to the Patriot League which has a lot of games on Stadium and the Patriot League Network via Stadium. 

(Thanks for UNLV2001 for the mention of the Roku channel.)

34 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Okay, I downloaded on my Roku TV. 

Is there was subscription fee? 

How much?

Nope.  Go to skip and it will take you to the menu.

However, you can register and get updates.  Also, there may be some games on Stadium plus and it's $4.99/month.

Will all of the games be in HD?

Also, it kind of looks like maybe it will cost $4.99 to get all games?

START watching premium live events today!

Watch hundreds of exclusive live games, commercial free Stadium on-demand content, re-airs of classic games and full-length studio programming.

What sports are available with a premium subscription?
  • icon-football.svg College Football
  • icon-lacrosse.svg College Lacrosse
  • icon-baseball.svg College Baseball
  • icon-basketball.svg Men's College Basketball
  • icon-soccer.svg College Soccer
  • icon-basketball.svg Women's College Basketball
$4.99 a Month
WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL

16 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

Will all of the games be in HD?

Also, it kind of looks like maybe it will cost $4.99 to get all games?

START watching premium live events today!

Watch hundreds of exclusive live games, commercial free Stadium on-demand content, re-airs of classic games and full-length studio programming.

What sports are available with a premium subscription?
  • icon-football.svg College Football
  • icon-lacrosse.svg College Lacrosse
  • icon-baseball.svg College Baseball
  • icon-basketball.svg Men's College Basketball
  • icon-soccer.svg College Soccer
  • icon-basketball.svg Women's College Basketball
$4.99 a Month
WITH A 7-DAY FREE TRIAL

Yes.  It is in HD and the $4.99 is only for a few games, not all of them.  If you go to Stadiums website you'll see the MW Network games being shown but a couple you will see listed as premium which will shown to people who pay the $5/month.

https://watchstadium.com/schedule/

3 minutes ago, poke em said:

I don't use a roku anymore, the Xbox does everything a roku can and more. Hope they will come out with an xbox app.

Recently, after my kid's friend threw a Wii controller thru my old Samsung:(, I bought a 55" 4K TCL with built in ROKU at Costco for $370!

Works great, plug it in, sync it with the wireless and away you go. Good picture and incredibly easy navigation.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

Recently, after my kid's friend threw a Wii controller thru my old Samsung:(, I bought a 55" 4K TCL with built in ROKU at Costco for $370!

Works great, plug it in, sync it with the wireless and away you go. Good picture and incredibly easy navigation.

Was it angry gaming or an accident?

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, renoskier said:

Just an accident, 10 year olds playing Wii tennis and the attachment flew off. 

Poor kid was really upset.....didn't break my heart, it was an 8 year old 40".

The Wii controller was probably worth more :P 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I hope the stadium app shores up chromecast compatibility soon. It's something we always had with youtube (livestream) and I fear that's lost.

I like that I can still watch a lot of these events on devices but casting it to a television is a far better experience.

I haven't been able to cast Stadium on the Pluto TV app though I can with other channels. I get the feeling it's becoming a premium expense though I can't find a definitive answer.

On 1/15/2018 at 7:33 PM, renoskier said:

I bough the 55" 4K HDL TCL unit on sale for $600. LOVE this TV. And the Roku interface is fantastic. I love how it integrates OTA channels. TCL makes some nice budget TVs.

I'll definitely have to try out the Stadium app.