Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boise fan

Drumpf Enjoyed Trying to Seduce Friends' Wives

Wolff's book alleges that President Donald Trump habitually attempted to have sex with his friends' wives.

Wolff wrote that Trump would manipulate his friends into disclosing details of their sex lives and encourage them to cheat on their wives. 

President Donald Trump habitually attempted to have sexual affairs with his friends' wives, manipulating his male acquaintances into disclosing details about their sex lives and encouraging them to cheat on their spouses.

Author and journalist Michael Wolff wrote that the then-real estate mogul "liked to say that one of the things that made life worth living was getting your friends' wives into bed." 

"In pursuing a friend's wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought," Wolff wrote, alleging that Trump would invite his male friends to his office and engage in "more or less constant sexual banter" while the friend's wife was secretly on speakerphone, listening in on the conversation. 

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-book-trump-tried-to-sleep-with-friends-wives-2018-1

#MAGA!

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

13 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

This fabricated story and fear mongering is so last week. The current outrage is racism. Get it together and get on the same page with the other libs. 

You really are a true Trumper, aren't you?

Just now, Boise fan said:

Fear mongering?  What are you afraid of? 

That it's true?

:Clapping:

I was making a joke. It seems every other day there is some new outrage you and your crew get worked up about that means nothing.

To answer your question I couldn’t care less if it is true or not. I already know Trump isn’t a saint and I couldn’t care less if he cheated on his wife 15 years ago or has been married 3 times. The guy ran a real estate empire and is a billionaire living in NYC. I don’t expect him to be an angel and right now I’d rather have a fighter than a push over. 

1 minute ago, retrofade said:

You really are a true Trumper, aren't you?

Actually I’m not. I was very anti-Trump in the primaries. Mostly because I didn’t think he could win the general and I didn’t think he was serious about some of the conservative positions he talked about. 

Ive been happy about some of the stuff he’s done and angry about others. He’s his own worst enemy. But I love that he is a fighter. 

I don’t love Trump but I do despise many positions of the left. I think it is disgusting how the left has tried to delegitimize him from the start. So here it’s not so much that I’m a trump guy it’s that I’m very anti-liberal. And I don’t mean classical liberal because that doesn’t exist in the Democratic Party today. 

4 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Actually I’m not. I was very anti-Trump in the primaries. Mostly because I didn’t think he could win the general and I didn’t think he was serious about some of the conservative positions he talked about. 

Ive been happy about some of the stuff he’s done and angry about others. He’s his own worst enemy. But I love that he is a fighter. 

I don’t love Trump but I do despise many positions of the left. I think it is disgusting how the left has tried to delegitimize him from the start. So here it’s not so much that I’m a trump guy it’s that I’m very anti-liberal. And I don’t mean classical liberal because that doesn’t exist in the Democratic Party today. 

For someone that was supposedly "anti-Trump", you do seem to spend a lot of time here defending him. 

34 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

I was making a joke. It seems every other day there is some new outrage you and your crew get worked up about that means nothing.

To answer your question I couldn’t care less if it is true or not. I already know Trump isn’t a saint and I couldn’t care less if he cheated on his wife 15 years ago or has been married 3 times. The guy ran a real estate empire and is a billionaire living in NYC. I don’t expect him to be an angel and right now I’d rather have a fighter than a push over. 

Me and my crew?   :lol:

Wolff is on "my crew"?  Nice!

Also in his book he reports from a variety of sources that your new hero, Drumpf, is "a [ph]ucking idiot"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trump-advisors-mocked-him-as-idiot-and-dope-michael-wolff-book-claims.html

http://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-adviser-teach-constitution-769691

https://www.nova-magazine.net/trumps-wharton-professor-reveals-that-trump-was-the-dumbest-student-he-ever-had/

Kim in NK is giving him the middle finger salute, and your "fighter" is losing his cool like a bloviating moron. I'd rather have anyone else than a complete Tool as the country's rep.

And Steve Bannon thinks Ivanka is "dumb as a brick".  So it runs in the family.

http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-says-ivanka-trump-is-dumb-as-a-brick-2018-1

I thought the GOP couldn't sink any lower when they foisted Dubya on the American people.  And then they Trump[ed] him.

Enjoy your short term gains, guy.  GOPer's have no long term vision anyway.

1 minute ago, Boise fan said:

Me and my crew?   :lol:

Wolff is on "my crew"?  Nice!

Also in his book he reports from a variety of sources that your new hero, Drumpf, is "a [ph]ucking idiot"

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/03/trump-advisors-mocked-him-as-idiot-and-dope-michael-wolff-book-claims.html

http://www.newsweek.com/former-trump-adviser-teach-constitution-769691

https://www.nova-magazine.net/trumps-wharton-professor-reveals-that-trump-was-the-dumbest-student-he-ever-had/

Kim in NK is giving him the middle finger salute, and your "fighter" is losing his cool like a bloviating moron. I'd rather have anyone else than a complete Tool as the country's rep.

And Steve Bannon thinks Ivanka is "dumb as a brick".

http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-says-ivanka-trump-is-dumb-as-a-brick-2018-1

I thought the GOP couldn't sink any lower when they foisted Dubya on the American people.  And then they Trump[ed] him.

Enjoy your short term gains, guy.  GOPer's have no long term vision anyway.

You're right the establishment GOP doesn't have any long term vision. They are sell outs and corrupt just like the democrats. I despise both parties. 

I will enjoy this. I love seeing people like you all upset. It makes my day. 

9 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

You're right the establishment GOP doesn't have any long term vision. They are sell outs and corrupt just like the democrats. I despise both parties. 

Laughter doesn't equal upset.

I can't believe what a retard you helped put into office, but I sure enjoy laughing at it!

18 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Laughter doesn't equal upset.

I can't believe what a retard you helped put into office, but I sure enjoy laughing at it!

Now you're just lying. You're not upset? Funny way you show that by staring a bunch of threads bashing Trump, commenting on every thread you didn't start that bashes Trump, and insulting every conservative poster on this board. 

Just be honest. If you weren't upset you wouldn't spend all the time doing the things here you do. 

10 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Not tough to do, just respond in kind to one of his incendiary posts and enjoy the triggering!

gun-rights-america-first-no-illegal-immi

v0icAvfW.jpg

10 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Now you're just lying. You're not upset? Funny way you show that by staring a bunch of threads bashing Trump, commenting on every thread you didn't start that bashes Trump, and insulting every conservative poster on this board. 

Just be honest. If you weren't upset you wouldn't spend all the time doing the things here you do. 

58 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

e014662bff13863b6a1eb0e5e404e8d8--alice-

:lol:

Yeah I'm "mad" watching the Trump government destroy itself with infighting. 

Ah, cons!

2 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Yeah I'm "mad" watching the Trump government destroy itself with infighting. 

Ah, cons!

You are buying into a book hook, line and sinker which the author of the book has had to admit he doesn’t know if things are true and that he did not interview any cabinet officials. 

Makes sense to me though. After all you buy into the other fairy tales that progressive liberal policies actually work. 

37 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

You are buying into a book hook, line and sinker which the author of the book has had to admit he doesn’t know if things are true and that he did not interview any cabinet officials. 

Makes sense to me though. After all you buy into the other fairy tales that progressive liberal policies actually work. 

The book simply provides more context for all of the shit that has been said about Trump for decades.

3 hours ago, retrofade said:

The book simply provides more context for all of the shit that has been said about Trump for decades.

What the book does is use "sources" to further a narrative. Nevermind that many people he quoted say that they never said those things. Nevermind that journalists like Maggie Haberman say he is wrong. Nevermind that he never interviewed Trump or anyone in his cabinet. Nevermind that Wolff won't release his "tapes" of interviews. Nevermind that numerous fact checkers have found errors.

You want it to be right so you believe it. Just like the dossier.