Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackrabbit

Kids Need to be Protected

A few weeks ago there was a bullying incident at a local elementary. It is puzzling that there was no news coverage, no tweets, no Facebook, no angry parents and no calls for sensitivity training by the school district.  Fourth graders receiving free lunch called paying students dumb and stupid because they hadn’t figured out how to get free lunch. These humiliated students need our protection.

I'm sorry what's your point? Are you mocking Liberals for being mad at bullying? 

Is it okay for the gay kid to get harassed? What  about the 8 year old girl who recently killed herself? Is that just whiny Liberal bullshit? 

15 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

True detective season 2 never happened.

Season one was just impossible to follow up. It was too good to even contine, should have canceled it after season one because nobody will ever match it. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

On 1/13/2018 at 8:48 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

True detective season 2 never happened.

It was a pretty good season, LA/Golden State corruption is just less compelling than Bayou mysteries. 

42 minutes ago, Jackrabbit said:

I see no liberals want to honestly discuss this.

What are you even trying to discuss, and how did you go about it honestly?

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Best Buy, right now.

Vince Vaughn had a good performance

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

54 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Vince Vaughn had a good performance

I had no problem with the performances other than Kelly Reilly’s spacey girlfriend. The 4 leads brought their game. My problem was they all seemed to act like they were in a different television show from than the others, and this was especially true of Vaughn. Since most of their scenes weren’t about interacting with each other, they kinda were.

The fault lies with Pizzolatto. The plot was confusing, the writing was not great, and he didn’t have the Fukunaga behind the camera to bail him out. And the intro song was an abortion.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

4 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I had no problem with the performances other than Kelly Reilly’s spacey girlfriend. The 4 leads brought their game. My problem was they all seemed to act like they were in a different television show from than the others, and this was especially true of Vaughn. Since most of their scenes weren’t about interacting with each other, they kinda were.

The fault lies with Pizzolatto. The plot was confusing, the writing was not great, and he didn’t have the Fukunaga behind the camera to bail him out. And the intro song was an abortion.

And "the mob uses politics to get rich in real estate" is not as compelling as "THERE'S A SECRET BAND OF PAGAN CHILD MOLESTERS HIDING IN THE WOODS WHO ARE ALSO ALL INBRED AN THEY ALSO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT"

So... Alex Jones 1, realism 0, I guess

14 minutes ago, happycamper said:

And "the mob uses politics to get rich in real estate" is not as compelling as "THERE'S A SECRET BAND OF PAGAN CHILD MOLESTERS HIDING IN THE WOODS WHO ARE ALSO ALL INBRED AN THEY ALSO CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT"

So... Alex Jones 1, realism 0, I guess

giphy.gif

When executed at a high level, nothing is more compelling than a realistic portrayal of organized crime and politics. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.