Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I have sold the Boise site to

10 hours ago, Dogs4Me said:

I joined the site...see if you can figure out which user I am.

What? FresnoisBoise'sbitch?

down in a hole.jpg

On 1/12/2018 at 11:34 AM, WilliamHicks said:

A huge thanks to @mugtang for building the Boise State Board. In my offtime, I have built a few motorcycle forums that have grown with members from all over the world. When I saw that the Boise State Board was built and just waiting for members I begged Mug to sell it to me and he caved in. 

I like forums and Boise State Football. To me, it was a no brainer. 

The rules and moderation style will be alot like here on the MWC forum. We also will not slam it full of banner ads and there will be zero auto play videos littering the place up. 

@halfmanhalfbronco Has joined as a moderator and is already giving me great advice on his vision of the forum. 

@IanforHeisman is a Moderator too. 

We did change the address from Boise State Board to http://www.broncofans.net/ because BSU smartly protects their brand tooth and nail. 

Feel free to stop by and say hello. Most any discussion is welcome.

GO BRONCOS! , 

Can I join and have a discussion of the term sheet and it’s implications for the future ?

12 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Can I join and have a discussion of the term sheet and it’s implications for the future ?

For sure man you can talk about anything MWC.  Differing and opposing views welcome just be nice to the new members is all we are asking right now.

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

For sure man you can talk about anything MWC.  Differing and opposing views welcome just be nice to the new members is all we are asking right now.

Nice? No room for bullies?

#bullylivesmatter

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

2 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

How are you going to attract the Boise fan base when rabble rousers are not executed on sight? First you must cultivate a homer culture, I think. If it’s just the “I want pizza” multiplicity version of the mwcboard, it won’t take off. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

On 1/12/2018 at 8:25 PM, boisewitha-s said:

Well he's halfway there. Halfman isn't even a mod here and tries telling people what they should and shouldn't do. 

That's kind of how lightly modded sites work, you police each other with opinion and thought instead of banning. If you can't express yourself as well, you're at a disadvantage

11 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Be honest, you were denied mod status because you hail from a shithole country.

Goddamn Constitution not allowing us to keep anyone who stays in Massachusetts in Massachusetts for life

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/14/2018 at 9:51 PM, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I’m always nice.  Provocative maybe but rarely mean. 

18 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Has Rafter weighed in on this yet?  Can't be too happy.  He has a crappier platform and it seems that people are really wanting to jump ship.

I haven't been on Bronco Country for years, but if it is in nearly as bad shape as people make it sound, then this will most likely be the stake in its chest. 

I am sure there are more than a few lords of the land there who won't want to give up their lofty status, but people have (always) complained about the proliferation of group-think and lack of acceptance of divergent opinions there. I would imagine word will spread pretty fast and people who (for whatever reason) aren't as interested in the MWC as a whole, but still want a low-key place to chat about BSU athletics will find their way there quickly.

I can't imagine how many fans from other teams have been completely turned off to BSU Football by their experiences on the site.  

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok

I honestly have no probs with Rafter. I just got sick of a few members on there that were allowed to run the old timers off with their crazy attacking posts. They banned the cool members from opposing schools and let the maniacs take over the forum.

I own a few forums and don’t believe in slamming my Members with banner ads. I might put up 2 ads per page someday, maybe, but damn, bronco country has like 8 ads per page and that annoying as hell auto play video ad that comes and goes. It also isn’t very easy to navigate on a phone.

So I simply added an alternative forum for people to post freely on and not have to worry if their posts will get deleted without explanation, don’t have to worry about being banned for disagreeing with others, don’t have to deal with a million banner ads and also a forum that is very easy to use with a phone or tablet.

Most schools have multiple forums. My only goal here is to manage a forum that people will enjoy and feel compelled to visit and post in. And some of my old digital friends are joining and posting already. 

Go Broncos. 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png