Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

I have sold the Boise site to

A huge thanks to @mugtang for building the Boise State Board. In my offtime, I have built a few motorcycle forums that have grown with members from all over the world. When I saw that the Boise State Board was built and just waiting for members I begged Mug to sell it to me and he caved in. 

I like forums and Boise State Football. To me, it was a no brainer. 

The rules and moderation style will be alot like here on the MWC forum. We also will not slam it full of banner ads and there will be zero auto play videos littering the place up. 

@halfmanhalfbronco Has joined as a moderator and is already giving me great advice on his vision of the forum. 

@IanforHeisman is a Moderator too. 

We did change the address from Boise State Board to http://www.broncofans.net/ because BSU smartly protects their brand tooth and nail. 

Feel free to stop by and say hello. Most any discussion is welcome.

GO BRONCOS! , 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png

How can I buy the Lobo scout site? Those guys don’t return emails that I’ve sent them.

"Make a mistake once and it becomes a lesson, make the same mistake twice and it becomes a choice."

6 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

How can I buy the Lobo scout site? Those guys don’t return emails that I’ve sent them.

www.dealdash.com

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

3 minutes ago, WilliamHicks said:

Oh yes, @mugtang will now be posting from Monaco and flying into Nevada games on his Learjet. 

@mugtang should also try to throw up a bid for the Carolina Panthers. Then he could move them to Reno and then we would eventually have the Reno Panthers and the Vegas Raiders!

Just now, ExplorerSunDevil said:

@mugtang should also try to throw up a bid for the Carolina Panthers. Then he could move them to Reno and then we would eventually have the Reno Panthers and the Vegas Raiders!

That's a good idea

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

1 minute ago, slappy said:

This should be fun.  You chose the biggest bronco dbag for vision and moderation?  Can't wait to see the crying and butt hurt flow.  Good luck.  I'll be there.  

Well, I know that he wouldn't post such a little bitch ass comment as that . 

latestbroncofanslogo.png.20959eb73e46249d924bc7abb968f702.png