Jump to content
mugtang

I have sold the Boise site to

Recommended Posts

A huge thanks to @mugtang for building the Boise State Board. In my offtime, I have built a few motorcycle forums that have grown with members from all over the world. When I saw that the Boise State Board was built and just waiting for members I begged Mug to sell it to me and he caved in. 

I like forums and Boise State Football. To me, it was a no brainer. 

The rules and moderation style will be alot like here on the MWC forum. We also will not slam it full of banner ads and there will be zero auto play videos littering the place up. 

@halfmanhalfbronco Has joined as a moderator and is already giving me great advice on his vision of the forum. 

@IanforHeisman is a Moderator too. 

We did change the address from Boise State Board to http://www.broncofans.net/ because BSU smartly protects their brand tooth and nail. 

Feel free to stop by and say hello. Most any discussion is welcome.

GO BRONCOS! , 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yes, once you login there is already a strong "off topic" section going that is chock full of crazy shet. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can I buy the Lobo scout site? Those guys don’t return emails that I’ve sent them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

How can I buy the Lobo scout site? Those guys don’t return emails that I’ve sent them.

www.dealdash.com

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LoboMan59 said:

How can I buy the Lobo scout site? Those guys don’t return emails that I’ve sent them.

newmexicomethaddictsfanforum.org 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Has @Jack Bauer signed up?:ph34r:

He is more than welcome to sign up. More nutcases the better

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

 

@halfmanhalfbronco Has joined as a moderator and is already giving me great advice on his vision of the forum. 

@IanforHeisman is a Moderator too. 

 

Oh, boy.. Lock up your children and run for the hills...:idiot:

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WilliamHicks said:

newmexicomethaddictsfanforum.org 

Meth-Mouth.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

 

@ianforheisman is a Moderator too. 

 

RagtimeJoe will not be joining I suspect...

  • Haha 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Did you make a large profit from the sale?

Oh yes, @mugtang will now be posting from Monaco and flying into Nevada games on his Learjet. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WilliamHicks said:

Oh yes, @mugtang will now be posting from Monaco and flying into Nevada games on his Learjet. 

@mugtang should also try to throw up a bid for the Carolina Panthers. Then he could move them to Reno and then we would eventually have the Reno Panthers and the Vegas Raiders!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ExplorerSunDevil said:

@mugtang should also try to throw up a bid for the Carolina Panthers. Then he could move them to Reno and then we would eventually have the Reno Panthers and the Vegas Raiders!

That's a good idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WilliamHicks said:

 

@halfmanhalfbronco Has joined as a moderator and is already giving me great advice on his vision

This should be fun.  You chose the biggest bronco dbag for vision and moderation?  Can't wait to see the crying and butt hurt flow.  Good luck.  I'll be there.  

  • Facepalm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, slappy said:

This should be fun.  You chose the biggest bronco dbag for vision and moderation?  Can't wait to see the crying and butt hurt flow.  Good luck.  I'll be there.  

Well, I know that he wouldn't post such a little bitch ass comment as that . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×