Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renoskier

Trump face palm #putbignumberhere....

I actually kind of enjoy the nonsense because I know this time will pass.

A day after upsetting some of his GOP comrades with talk of making sure DACA get's done, he excites and cements his base by referring to African nations as "shit hole" countries and saying we'd prefer immigration from countries like Norway:lol:

https://www.npr.org/2018/01/11/577411605/bipartisan-group-of-senators-say-theyve-negotiated-an-immigration-deal

7 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Has anybody else found themselves trending more towards nihilistic indifference the past 2 years?  I mean, you just can't do that as POS I mean POTUS.

He just constantly confirms the feelings I had about him from the very beginning. I’ve absolutely detested him from day one. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

11 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

He just constantly confirms the feelings I had about him from the very beginning. I’ve absolutely detested him from day one. 

I actually kind of like some of the policies being implemented, foreign and domestic.  Even the NK shit has me (very) cautiously optimistic.  But holy shit the guy is just repulsive and makes my skin crawl. 

Edit: and even though I like some of the policies being implemented I do not think, in the long run, any benefit from them is worth the degradation of the executive branch.  +++++ it, when is fishing season?

44 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Has anybody else found themselves trending more towards nihilistic indifference the past 2 years?  I mean, you just can't do that as POS I mean POTUS.

Normally, this would eat up the news cycle for a week. But he will say/tweet something equally outrageous tomorrow, and it will be old news by noon.

The whole country has grown numb. This shit doesn’t even phase people anymore.

The fact that 1 in 4 people actively support this piece of trash human being has opened my eyes to what kind of people Americans are.

Repulsive. I'm sure Norwegians are saying why would we want to immigrate to that shithole country?

One of the Final Five..........

41 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

TONIGHT ON HANNITY!!

Did the FBI launder dirty money through Hillary’s lawyer to pay for the phony dodgy dossier!!!?

Nah, they used that pizza parlor where the children were molested. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

1 hour ago, mysfit said:

The fact that 1 in 4 people actively support this piece of trash human being has opened my eyes to what kind of people Americans are.

Repulsive. I'm sure Norwegians are saying why would we want to immigrate to that shithole country?

Watch more South Park.

Planning is an exercise of power, and in a modern state much real power is suffused with boredom. The agents of planning are usually boring; the planning process is boring; the implementation of plans is always boring. In a democracy boredom works for bureaucracies and corporations as smell works for skunk. It keeps danger away. Power does not have to be exercised behind the scenes. It can be open. The audience is asleep. The modern world is forged amidst our inattention.