Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bornontheblue

I'm too busy for this **@!

Its tax season and I'm too busy to mwcboard.com. for now you all can go %@$# yourselves especially @DesVandal

Go Boise State Broncos win the MW basketball championship and get that auto bid and a 1st round tourney victory. 

Ill see everybody in mid April!!!

Go Boise State Broncos !! 

Filing season doesn’t open until the 23rd.  That’s 12 more days of good mwcboarding 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

22 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Its tax season and I'm too busy to mwcboard.com. for now you all can go %@$# yourselves especially @DesVandal

Go Boise State Broncos win the MW basketball championship and get that auto bid and a 1st round tourney victory. 

4 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Filing season doesn’t open until the 23rd.  That’s 12 more days of good mwcboarding 

Thought we'd all be filing out tax returns on a post card...........wait that's next tax time.

Carry on & burn the billable hours gents !!!! 

26 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Thought we'd all be filing out tax returns on a post card...........wait that's next tax time.

Carry on & burn the billable hours gents !!!! 

You opposed the "post card", now you complain.  Typical democrat.

Republicans fault when you win.

Republicans fault when you lose.

Republicans fault because it is a day of the week.

10 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

You opposed the "post card", now you complain.  Typical democrat.

Republicans fault when you win.

Republicans fault when you lose.

Republicans fault because it is a day of the week.

Wrong board

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Sorry didn't realize this is where upset teenage girls hang out and cry.

Nah, this is where you make fun of people for the retarded juco trucker school they attended whose claim to fame is steroids and cheating. 

Christ this shit is not hard

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

On 1/10/2018 at 9:01 PM, bornontheblue said:

Looks like someone finally landed that dream job at HR Block at Walmart in the Boise metro! Good on ya!

7 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

I hate our President, but I think I might like what he did to my taxes...  That feels so wrong.

Sounds like we have approximately 7 years to live like rockstars. Not sure what I’ll do with all those extra hundreds! ? Two words: Red Lobster!

3 hours ago, NevadaFan said:

Sounds like we have approximately 7 years to live like rockstars. Not sure what I’ll do with all those extra hundreds! ? Two words: Red Lobster!

Fuk that, I'm hitting Sizzler...

1 minute ago, VandalPride97 said:

Hold up. They have a chocolate fountain?

Yeah, now with 15% less herpes!

On 1/10/2018 at 9:01 PM, bornontheblue said:

You're doing it all wrong.  EXTENSIONS!!  Then you have until October to get them done.  Have to condition your clients to expect an extension.

On 1/10/2018 at 10:01 PM, bornontheblue said:

So do you do taxes? Work in tax & rev?

13 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

So do you do taxes? Work in tax & rev?

I can't imagine any situation, no matter how fanciful or absurd, where I would entertain the idea of letting Bornontheblue do my taxes.  It just seems wrong to fill out forms with crayons and I'm fairly certain he hasn't mastered the base 10 numbering system.