Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabe H. Cuod

The Face of the MWC, Craig Thompson, Speaks

As usual, he said nothing compelling.  He said what we already knew, anyone here could have said the same behind a mic.  Why can't he be proactive by saying the G5 commissioners will meet to vocally pressure a change, much like what happened with the BCS system.  Squeaky wheels get the grease.  All we get from him is woe is me, as he collects his check.

3 minutes ago, aztech said:

As usual, he said nothing compelling.  He said what we already knew, anyone here could have said the same behind a mic.  Why can't he be proactive by saying the G5 commissioners will meet to vocally pressure a change, much like what happened with the BCS system.  Squeaky wheels get the grease.  All we get from him is woe is me, as he collects his check.

Nobody here is dumb enough to talk about a 5 team playoff.  We understand even and odd numbers.

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Nobody here is dumb enough to talk about a 5 team playoff.  We understand even and odd numbers.

Yeah, I did miss that 5 team bs.  He's a knucklehead, an 8 team playoff would give one of the G5s the best chance to be included. 

4 hours ago, Rampage said:

Is that Moe from the three stooges?

LOL

Thompson may have hair but he has no nuts.

He segued the playoff question into the P5 deciding not to play the MWC teams at all.

Obviously he doesn't want to risk anything for the 3 good teams who he thinks can play in the MWC.

three-stooges-sticker-there-is-no-iq-in-

ysOR4zJ.gif

15 hours ago, aztech said:

Same as why Aresco was silenced when raising heck and came out stating 4 is fine. 

i wanna know who is the genius that scheduled both of UNLV's byes in basketball within the first two weeks of the conference season.. the first on the first day of conference play on Dec 27, and the second this last Saturday, Jan 13. Brilliant.

27 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

i wanna know who is the genius that scheduled both of UNLV's byes in basketball within the first two weeks of the conference season.. the first on the first day of conference play on Dec 27, and the second this last Saturday, Jan 13. Brilliant.

It's a very complicated process and requires years of professional experience.  

image.jpeg.a2121d89dad82ceee7511e2a9fdfee99.jpeg

2 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

It's a very complicated process and requires years of professional experience.  

image.jpeg.a2121d89dad82ceee7511e2a9fdfee99.jpeg

yes.. and i seriously picture them drawing out of a hat. these are the only ways they could come up with this brilliance..

20 minutes ago, kalua pig said:

i can't believe this weasel got out of hawaii before i got my hands on him.

he snuck on board our plane.  you want him, you'll have to get him in sb cuz.