thelawlorfaithful

Political Humor, Cartoons, and Memes Megathread FOREVER

Just now, CV147 said:

"YEAH if you want FREEDOM of the PRESS you gotta use the hand presses with LEAD type! After all, that was the press during the Revolutionary War."

And that guy claims to be an “independent.” He’s a left wing nut if there ever was one. Lol

• Cheers 1

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, BSUTOP25 said:

And that guy claims to be an “independent.” He’s a left wing nut if there ever was one. Lol

Yes, I am progressive, but I am NOT registered with any political party. Hence, you know, an Independent Voter.

libertarian-party-what-i-got-what-i-expe

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, son of a gun said:

Yes, I am progressive, but I am NOT registered with any political party. Hence, you know, an Independent Voter.

libertarian-party-what-i-got-what-i-expe

Lol — you’re a Dem hack. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

I always took @BSUTOP.25 as a guy who wanted to allow corporations to pipe their pollution directly into schools and let the sick kids fend for themselves. 

Yep, that’s my M.O. :D 

BTW, CousinFvcktard created a sock named BSUTOP.25 with a period before the 25. He really thinks he’s clever.

10 minutes ago, CV147 said:

FB_IMG_1594265445097.jpg

Truly amazing how protests in Minnesota and Oregon spiked cases in Florida and Arizona:)

• Like 3

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Truly amazing how protests in Minnesota and Oregon spiked cases in Florida and Arizona:)

No, I know, man. Protests against business closures spawn heroic nurse counter protests, because protests are dangerous.

Unless it's for racial justice. Then the protests are perfectly safe.

599ca51d-fc28-4cae-a2a7-efa086a5822e-Coronavirus_protest_15.jpg

31 minutes ago, CV147 said:

FB_IMG_1594268848362.jpg

Lol I had not seen that narrative,  just the "protests don't spread anything compared to kids in bars" one.  Touche

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard.