Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebasour

ESPN Way Too Early Top 25

UCF will drop they lost their best player returning who declared for the draft & as will many of these other teams. Boise should move up a spot or two because of this. We need BSU to be in the spotlight the more attention we gain on the field the better.

47 minutes ago, Lobo Amor said:

UCF will drop they lost their best player returning who declared for the draft & as will many of these other teams. Boise should move up a spot or two because of this. We need BSU to be in the spotlight the more attention we gain on the field the better.

Losing their entire coaching staff won't help either. That alone makes me think Boise should be the preseason favorite over UCF for the NY6 bowl.

I hate Lane Kiffin...

but...

Florida Atlantic returns virtually everybody next year.  They finished this season (11-3) as Conference-USA champs and won 10 in a row to finish out the season. They play at UCF in September - I think they win that game.

If SDSU wins week one @Stanford then they should be in.

Fresno should be in the preseason poll already, but with wins starting off vs. Idaho and @Minnesota - they should be in by week 2.

1 hour ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I hate Lane Kiffin...

but...

Florida Atlantic returns virtually everybody next year.  They finished this season (11-3) as Conference-USA champs and won 10 in a row to finish out the season. They play at UCF in September - I think they win that game.

Fresno should be in the preseason poll already, but with wins starting off vs. Idaho and @Minnesota - they should be in by week 2.

yeah, FAU will cruise through that conference.   They could roll into bowl season with only a road loss to Oklahoma.  

3 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I hate Lane Kiffin...

but...

the fau OC left to houston. he ran their offense. i dont see them beating ucf

ucf returns almost the entire offense which was ranked #1 in the nation. even with the early draftees , 8 of 11 transfers offensive players returns. huepel says he doesnt plan to change anything