Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LaradiseCowboy

Attn CSewe: that Pride Belt was cute and all...

46 minutes ago, Swoll Cracker said:

Didnt Wyoming lose to San Jose State?

thats kinda like losing to Air.

Does "taking away" a win from the cowgirl's victory column -vs- CSU-San José count as one of wyo's 38 take-aways? 

That San José loss was like losing to a vacuum.

52 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

Does "taking away" a win from the cowgirl's victory column -vs- CSU-San José count as one of wyo's 38 take-aways? 

That San José loss was like losing to a vacuum.

How’d that bowl game against Marshal go? Never watched it, and there was nothing online about it.

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

2 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

How’d that bowl game against Marshal go? Never watched it, and there was nothing online about it.

The New Méxican hospitality was AWESOME.  ¡Me gusta la salsa verde!  I missed the game too.

27 minutes ago, GoState99755 said:

The New Méxican hospitality was AWESOME.  ¡Me gusta la salsa verde!  I missed the game too.

Fair, fair. Last time I was there they hosted the Pep Rally at the Dirty Bourbon in ABQ. Naturally the staff lied to us and said it was the best party they ever hosted, but I will say it was a TON more fun than the ‘mash bash’ in Boise, ID!!

Not even close!

Union.jpg.6989c32e721d578d3952602294d1af90.jpgCampus500x283.jpg.208ead7433af78ce44bb775b8561f0c7.jpg

Snowies.jpg.8548e47a8f188d64d1a93ecde4744b11.jpgIMG_1401.JPG.cfa8ec5eeb3ac75f090d8d5e59dd0805.JPG

8 minutes ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

Fair, fair. Last time I was there they hosted the Pep Rally at the Dirty Bourbon in ABQ. Naturally the staff lied to us and said it was the best party they ever hosted, but I will say it was a TON more fun than the ‘mash bash’ in Boise, ID!!

Not even close!

Your Pep Rally at the Dirty Bourbon sounds better than our at Dave & Busters.

I can't speak to the blu turf 'Mash Bash.'  I took a ZERO on the 2016 Dec trip to SoCanada.

8 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

I can't speak to the blu turf 'Mash Bash.'  I took a ZERO on the 2016 Dec trip to SoCanada.

The party in Boise was before and after the mash bash.  I had a great time in Boise.

Gathering the teams, bands and fans is what it is.  Lotsa fanfare but not really partying.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

12 hours ago, GoState99755 said:

You do realize that the winter weather in Boise is usually better than the Fart and Denver?  Boise maybe further north but we are at a lower elevation.  Not to mention, when it does snow in Boise, it falls straight down.  All of the Wyo people didn't know what to think during the Bowl formerly known as the Humanitarian Bowl.

down in a hole.jpg

2 hours ago, Broncomare said:

You do realize that the winter weather in Boise is usually better than the Fart and Denver?  Boise maybe further north but we are at a lower elevation.  Not to mention, when it does snow in Boise, it falls straight down.  All of the Wyo people didn't know what to think during the Bowl formerly known as the Humanitarian Bowl.

No, it isn't. 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

22 hours ago, LaradiseCowboy said:

...but how many takeaways did it get you?

96BC32EA-CD90-42FA-8864-5A0E8B8D1EFB.thumb.jpeg.f5e2fb81d55b428292e24dd338ef5e85.jpeg

And the flip side of that coin is that one of the best predictors of teams to regress are teams with the highest turnover margin (and one of the best predictors of teams to improve are the teams with the worst turnover margin). 

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

32 minutes ago, Fort Fun said:

Fort Collins - average December low is 18°F - 57" of snow per year.

Denver - average December low is 17°F - 55" of snow per year.

Boise - average December low is 24°F - 21" of snow per year.

8 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Dafuq does the average low have to do with anything. You're asleep.

40 minutes ago, happycamper said:

And the flip side of that coin is that one of the best predictors of teams to regress are teams with the highest turnover margin (and one of the best predictors of teams to improve are the teams with the worst turnover margin). 

Dude, we'll worry about this next season

The World Needs More Cowboys!

46 minutes ago, happycamper said:

So SJSU is going to be much improved next year?  This season the Spartans gave up more turnovers (42) than any team has in at least the last ten years (average margin of -2.0 per game).

3 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

So SJSU is going to be much improved next year?  This season the Spartans gave up more turnovers (42) than any team has in at least the last ten years (average margin of -2.0 per game).

Ummm, yeah.  How would they get worse?

Well, I guess they could lose to the Pokes. 

55 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

It's the high that matters. Unless you routinely play games at 4 30 am?

26 minutes ago, bsu_alum9 said:

Almost certainly