Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Broncos4life

Boise State at Wyoming

Great game Pokes. Dalton is really good

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

I can’t believe he missed both of those FTs. :blink:  Then Boise missed a layup. 

Missed lay up at the end of both regulation and OT. 

Wyoming massively outplayed Boise in the 2nd half. 

Just now, brillio said:

What’s going on. My stat tracker is stuck at 78-76 with 32 seconds you 

Wyoming won 79-78. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

What a colossal choke job by Boise State.  That's a tough loss that the Broncos have to just jettison and not let linger. Congrats to the Cowboys.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

Just now, brillio said:

What’s going on. My stat tracker is stuck at 78-76 with 32 seconds you 

the game was streamed on Stadium

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, Poster17 said:

Nice win Pokes!!!  What was up with the assistant coach having to be held back after the game?  Was that a BSU or WYO coach?  

Pretty sure that was Jermaine Kimbrough--a Wyoming assistant.

Just got back from the game. Woo hoo!!  It would be nice if Wyoming could play consistent for forty minutes.  I never want to bash on our kids, but the difference in the two halves was when Gorski played (or didn't play).   Good game Broncos! Hutchinson is legit

Just finished watching the game on dvr.  Yeah what a bad start for Pokes.   I flipped thru the first half quickly and then the 2nd half saw Pokes come out strong.  That was about the best I've seen them play.  Offensively they were getting some layups, some outside shots and some nice inside shots and passes.  The big half time lead caused Boise to relax and they didn't match Wyoming's intensity the 2nd half. And then the OT, Boise St. had the lead there and then Pokes pulled it out.   When I looked  at the sched. 10 days ago, I was worried playing the top 3 teams to start MW play, so I'm happy to get 2 wins.  

Took my wife out to a movie tonight. Checked the box score during the previews and saw Wyo was down 8 or so early. I couldn't believe my eyes when I checked again during the credits. 

I'm scared for the return game in Boise. If the standings are similar to what they are now, the Broncos may try and make a statement.

Something happened between Burns (BSU) and Granberry (Pokes) during the handshakes at the end of the game.  Burns stayed out on the court, staring down someone other than Granberry then.  I wonder what was said or done.

The World Needs More Cowboys!

14 minutes ago, slappy said:

Keep holding home court and sneak a couple on the road.  Nobody scares me in the MW tourney.  This year the top half is pretty even.  

Air Force. After last year, AF will always scare me in the MWC Tourney.