Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV

Just now, NWRebel said:

PH is your baby's daddy.  That's how it's going.

That’s low....

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

I hope none of the players are disappointed. Because they shouldn't be after tonight's lack of urgency.

7 hours ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re such a UNLV fan, why did you go elsewhere?

1 minute ago, rebelcuff said:

Guess who blew it on Defense? Chris Clyburn! I'm telling you guys Menzies is going to have a due or die season next year. New AD and low buy out makes next year a must. He needs to get rid of Clyburn. Guy is awful.

This is college.  You do realize that?

2 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

Guess who blew it on Defense? Chris Clyburn! I'm telling you guys Menzies is going to have a due or die season next year. New AD and low buy out makes next year a must. He needs to get rid of Clyburn. Guy is awful.

Our AD just shyt canned our Volleyball coach and I'm guessing our Women's basketball coach is going to get canned after the season.  MM will get canned in 2019 if things continue like this.

2 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Our AD just shyt canned our Volleyball coach and I'm guessing our Women's basketball coach is going to get canned after the season.  MM will get canned in 2019 if things continue like this.

how did i miss that? at least her son won't be hanging out in the mendenhall any more.

edit, and kathy should have been gone a long time ago.

3 minutes ago, rebelcuff said:

The kids getting a free education. He knew what he signed up for. The guy keeps giving up way too much.

to be fair, he is almost always on the other team's best player. but yeah, i miss decent defense.

Good game Aggies

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

how did i miss that? at least her son won't be hanging out in the mendenhall any more.

Kathy is a joke.  She would have been if she coached football or men’s basketball.

4 minutes ago, 4UNLV said:

Our AD has made her position clear.  https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/unlv/other-sports/unlv-roundup-fredricks-contract-not-renewed-as-volleyball-coach/

Cindy took us to an NCAA tourney last year and even won a game there.  This season she only won 4 conference games and got canned.  I hope she is serious like that with all our sports teams.

FWIW. The Stadium stream is awesome. Watched Wyo-BSU and Aggie- Rebs back to back clear as a bell with no buffering.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

Just now, NWRebel said:

Our AD has made her position clear.  https://www.reviewjournal.com/sports/unlv/other-sports/unlv-roundup-fredricks-contract-not-renewed-as-volleyball-coach/

Cindy took us to an NCAA tourney last year and even won a game there.  This season she only won 4 conference games and got canned.  I hope she is serious like that with all our sports teams.

that would be so awesome! i'm tired of the mediocrity.