Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNLV2001

Utah State at UNLV

Hardy came to play, at least. I wish we see Smith a bit more.

Juiston has been completely invisible, Mooring cringeworthy.

At the beginning of the game I was tricked into thinking the Rebs were finally gonna make an effort on D. Nope. Its amazing how many shots or drives arent even contested.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

1 minute ago, Cheek Patch said:

What happened to the team that kicked the shit out of Utah?

something's definitely wrong with this team, i get the feeling there are locker room issues, especially with the guards not getting the ball to the bigs when they should.

Just now, VincentVegaBond said:

Hardy came to play, at least. I wish we see Smith a bit more.

Juiston has been completely invisible, Mooring cringeworthy.

At the beginning of the game I was tricked into thinking the Rebs were finally gonna make an effort on D. Nope. Its amazing how many shots or drives arent even contested.

Is Juiston ill?  Sandler said something about him not feeling well.  Maybe, the flu?  I don't know.

I'm feeling a little bad for jumping on Mooring. I think he might be a little siked out in his own head. Though he has made some pretty nice passes. 

I hope he regains his confidence and learns to combine it with a little situational poise. We need him, and he needs a good senior season if he wants to keep playing basketball after this year.

4 minutes ago, Cheek Patch said:

What happened to the team that kicked the shit out of Utah?

The incredibly weak out of conference season didn’t prepare them for the 2nd season and they lost all confidence (probably some finger pointing too) after starting 0-1 in the MW

5 minutes ago, NWRebel said:

Is Juiston ill?  Sandler said something about him not feeling well.  Maybe, the flu?  I don't know.

He had a bad fall early on and had to be removed from the game. That might have something to do with it.

I think its more the Rebs being unprepared and flummoxed by USU's defensive scheme. 

The way UNLV totally lays an egg in the second half of every game.... it aint looking good.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png

David Hall is a +++++ing cancer.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

1 minute ago, Poster17 said:

What the hell happened to our inside game?  We don’t even try to work it inside anymore.  

Their D is designed to prevent it. They are doubling everyone in the post.  I think we'll be seeing similar schemes until we show we can beat it.

Untitled Jam 1 (1).png