Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SangerBulldog

fire Rodney Terry

I like him, but he needs to go if he can't get the team to play offense.

Mike Bronson, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:45 PM, said:

Don't be mad because the refs are going to need Tommy John surgeries after this poorly played game.

mugtang, on 27 Sept 2013 - 8:49 PM, said:

Your mom is going to need Tommy John surgery after jerking me off all night.

Cartoon-21-Final.jpg

Dude is just not an Xs and Os coach. We have no offensive sets. He can’t get his players to do what it takes on offense. Time to go. So sick of this shit. 

12 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

i honestly hope he doesn't.  We need a legit tank year to drive the point home to the AD 

I've always thought Fresno deserved better than Terry. He's incredibly average. Fresno should be competing for an at-large every year. 

Just now, kingpotato said:

I've always thought Fresno deserved better than Terry. He's incredibly average. Fresno should be competing for an at-large every year. 

his recruiting of high school kids tanked after 2014.  He hasn't beaten a pac-12 team for a high school recruit since isaiah bailey who got booted off the team before ever playing in a game.   We got Bryson Williams because he rolled the dice and offered him when he was a 6-4 180 pound sophomore.

5 minutes ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

his recruiting of high school kids tanked after 2014.  He hasn't beaten a pac-12 team for a high school recruit since isaiah bailey who got booted off the team before ever playing in a game.   We got Bryson Williams because he rolled the dice and offered him when he was a 6-4 180 pound sophomore.

They seemed to regularly get 4**** guys. Not many non-transfers have been impressive recently. 

Fresno's ability to lose to the dregs under Terry is unforgivable. 

5 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

They seemed to regularly get 4**** guys. Not many non-transfers have been impressive recently. 

Fresno's ability to lose to the dregs under Terry is unforgivable. 

to be more specific we were getting 3* guys with impressive offer sheets - karachi edo's was a mile long, watson had half the pac 12 after him, braden anderson had some big time interest. Even Marvelle Harris, raw as he was, had colorado after him. Bailey was the first and last 4 star he landed on his own merits...upshaw fell into his lap and mcdowell white we snagged by offering his walk-on caliber brother.