Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Wyoming @ Nevada

28 minutes ago, mugtang said:

I’m at the game and they only showed one replay so I’ll defer to those on TV.  But from the angle they showed it looked like all ball before the body check. 

He swung and whacked the guy hard on the head.  At least a flagrant 1.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

6 minutes ago, bornsilverandblue said:

He swung and whacked the guy hard on the head.  At least a flagrant 1.

If that’s the case then he should’ve been tagged with a flagrant 1. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

This has turned into quite a ball game.  

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Lol.  Gorski straight up panic mode there.

"I never saw a buckin' hoss to top Steamboat. Fact is, he was the closest thing to perpetual motion that ever wore hair. Few men could stand that kind of battering without bleeding from the nose, and most became nauseated as well. Ol' Steamboat put some of the toughest into the hospital for repairs."

Great shooting Nevada.  Jeebus.

James has 30 points :blink: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Wyo in the phuckit set for the last 2 min here.  :facepalm: