Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

Treasonous and unpatriotic

On 1/3/2018 at 1:20 PM, jackmormon said:

Donald Trump Jr.Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr

Andrew Breitbart would be ashamed of the division and lies Steve Bannon is spreading!

5,118 replies 2,466 retweets 8,028 likes

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Honest question...  how would Bannon have ANY first hand account of the June 2016 meeting of Donald Trump, Jr with the Russians?  He wasn’t even hired as part of the Trump campaign until August 2016.  The meeting was not good, but more likely driven by political inexperience and ignorance by a political rookie rather than by some bold act of collusion.  

There will be no collusion charges.  It didn’t happen.  The crybaby sore losing left and their media partners need to move on from this nonsense.  The evidence simply is not there no matter how much @jackmormon screams his conspiracy theories and conjectures otherwise. 

v0icAvfW.jpg

25 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Honest question...  how would Bannon have ANY first hand account of the June 2016 meeting of Donald Trump, Jr with the Russians?  He wasn’t even hired as part of the Trump campaign until August 2016.  The meeting was not good, but more likely driven by political inexperience and ignorance by a political rookie rather than by some bold act of collusion.  

There will be no collusion charges.  It didn’t happen.  The crybaby sore losing left and their media partners need to move on from this nonsense.  The evidence simply is not there no matter how much @jackmormon screams his conspiracy theories and conjectures otherwise. 

Mueller isn't investigating "collusion". Go read the order that Rosenstein wrote when he appointed him. 

51 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

The narrative is already shifting I see since the collusion claims are proving empty...

I'm not sure how the narrative can "shift" if the investigation wasn't ever about "collusion". Especially when you consider that "collusion" isn't actually a crime, so Mueller wouldn't have been investigating "collusion" to begin with. 

42 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm not sure how the narrative can "shift" if the investigation wasn't ever about "collusion". Especially when you consider that "collusion" isn't actually a crime, so Mueller wouldn't have been investigating "collusion" to begin with. 

So Mueller, Dems, the media, etc. haven’t been pushing the narrative of Russian collusion with this investigation?  I’m not sure you’ve been paying attention.

This ranks right up there with renoskier’s claim that the Dems wouldn’t attack Trump’s tax reform plan from the angle that it creates additional deficits.

v0icAvfW.jpg

44 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

So Mueller, Dems, the media, etc. haven’t been pushing the narrative of Russian collusion with this investigation?  I’m not sure you’ve been paying attention.

This ranks right up there with renoskier’s claim that the Dems wouldn’t attack Trump’s tax reform plan from the angle that it creates additional deficits.

Mueller isn’t investigating “collusion”.  That’s my point. 

7 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Collusion isn't against the law.

Right now they have no crime to investigate.

I just said that "collusion" isn't what is being investigated. 

sQBc7WR.jpg

That is what is being investigated... "links and/or coordination", as well as any matters that may arise from the investigation. "Collusion" isn't a crime in and of itself, which is why it's a misnomer by the right to be claiming that "collusion" is what is being investigated. 

On 1/5/2018 at 11:06 AM, jackmormon said:

For those of you who had any doubts about whether Fox is now the Trump news network, they are now calling Steve Bannon, “Sloppy Steve.”

Wait, haven't democrats and most republicans been calling him a disheveled lying racist drunk for over a year?  Now he is super credible all of a sudden?  Classic.

59 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Wait, haven't democrats and most republicans been calling him a disheveled lying racist drunk for over a year?  Now he is super credible all of a sudden?  Classic.

I was simply pointing out that Faux news is using Trump’s silly schoolyard nicknames. You know like the did with Crooked Hillary.

No one has come forward and claimed they were misquoted in the book.

Although Trump proclaimed himself a genius this morning, taunting and name calling someone who was in your inner circle for over a year in the midst of an investigation, doesn’t seem very smart. 

33 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

I was simply pointing out that Faux news is using Trump’s silly schoolyard nicknames. You know like the did with Crooked Hillary.

Although Trump proclaimed himself a genius this morning, taunting and name calling someone who was in your inner circle for over a year in the midst of an investigation, doesn’t seem very smart. 

Yes they have

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/fire-and-fury-author-michael-wolff-responds-to-denials-2018-1

Even Wolff in the introduction says not everything is accurate in his own book. 

10 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Yes they have

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/fire-and-fury-author-michael-wolff-responds-to-denials-2018-1

That's not what he said at all. He said that he received a lot of contradictory information, and that he put forward the case that what he reported was the most accurate portrayal.

15 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

Yes they have

Oooops.

So the guy was a lying racist drunk before who specialized in peddling misinformation to the uneducated deplorables but is now like, totes legit.

Loving it.

1 hour ago, jackmormon said:

18 minutes ago, retrofade said:

That's not what he said at all. He said that he received a lot of contradictory information, and that he put forward the case that what he reported was the most accurate portrayal.

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/01/05/tony-blair-wolff-book-claims-complete-fabrication/

So here is Tony Blair claiming Wollf completely fabricated a part of the book.

Here is Tom Barrick disputing his supposed quote. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/michael-wolff-tells-a-juicy-tale-in-his-new-trump-book-but-should-we-believe-it/2018/01/03/d46f31c6-f0b2-11e7-97bf-bba379b809ab_story.html?utm_term=.427b74a0de4e

Here is a history of Wolffe's past and questionable veracity.

And here is where he says he does not know things he wrote to be true.

http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-wolff-note-says-he-doesnt-know-if-trump-book-is-all-true-2018-1

Here is his exact quote from the book

"Many of the accounts of what has happened in the Trump White House are in conflict with one another; many, in Trumpian fashion, are baldly untrue. These conflicts, and that looseness with the truth, if not with reality itself, are an elemental thread of the book.

"Sometimes I have let the players offer their versions, in turn allowing the reader to judge them. In other instances I have, through a consistency in the accounts and through sources I have come to trust, settled on a version of events I believe to be true."

18 hours ago, Rebelbacker said:

Yes they have

He said everything in the book was what folks in the White House told him. He said he doesn’t know if everything they told him is true.