47 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Sounds about right. I didn’t know where it was from, just came across it and thought it was an interesting choice for a home garden.

If I was taking a walk in the woods and came across that, I would turn around very slowly and walk away with my head on a swivel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, jackmormon said:

If I was taking a walk in the woods and came across that, I would turn around very slowly and walk away with my head on a swivel.

I doubt if I came upon this scene unexpectedly in the woods I’d be able to maintain that composure. There’d be no walking.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

Damn @thelawlorfaithful , as often happens, looking up Herb Alpert sent me down the rabbit hole of nostalgia.  My older brother and I owned 4 or 5 HA & the TB albums when we were young. Now I'm stuck on Wikipedia and have just learned, contrary to my assumption, that Herb Alpert was Jewish, born and raised in East LA. Another little tidbit, the original Tijuana Brass was just Alpert overdubbing his own trumpet, in his garage.

For your listening pleasure, everyone remember this theme song?

Today the google doodle was Birthday candles. They probably think it’s a nice gesture, when it really feels like the eye of Sauron turning its gaze upon me. Maybe that’s really the intent.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.