Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaredcg

Jordan Brown

In case it hasn’t been noted, Jordan Brown took an unofficial visit (his third) to the Nevada campus today.  The confirmation was his Instagram.  I’m guessing the official will be to Arizona next weekend, then he’ll decide.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

22 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

Nevada picked up another crystal ball prediction on 247 now up to 30% and that guy is 80% accurate 🙏🙏🙏

We’re up to 45%, and the thought is that we’ll be the heavy favourites unless he visits Ariz, and we might even be the favourites then because of the dark cloud over them.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

Supposedly he is all nevada unless the martin twins leave, then it would be more unpredictable. Would be a great get for Nevada, he's definitely not a one and done type but one of those guys that are going to be a impact right away 

6 hours ago, bornsilverandblue said:

@mugtang I just sent you a PM on this and other things.

You have to pm the leader of the “fire Mugtang” opposition if you got good stuff. I’ll be waiting.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

15 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

You have to pm the leader of the “fire Mugtang” opposition if you got good stuff. I’ll be waiting.

No PM necessary.  Doesn’t appear as though it’s good stuff.

12 minutes ago, bornsilverandblue said:

No PM necessary.  Doesn’t appear as though it’s good stuff.

So is the info bad stuff, or is the good stuff not good stuff because it’s bad news?

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.