Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaredcg

Jordan Brown

9 hours ago, Jaredcg said:

When you’re 1 & done it’s doesnt matter. If education matters for 1 & dones they wouldn’t go to Kentucky or even the few that UNLV has gotten. Actual school is not a priority.

If you’re considering CAL, then you take academics seriously.  Also, Karl Anthony Towns, who played at Kentucky for a year, was a 4.0 student in high school.

13 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

If you’re considering CAL, then you take academics seriously.  Also, Karl Anthony Towns, who played at Kentucky for a year, was a 4.0 student in high school.

I never said they weren’t great students or don’t take academics seriously. The point is going to CAL if you’re 1 & done isn’t the same as going to berkley and getting a degree. Thus the actual education isn’t a huge factor. 

Btw PH this is new for you, your normal response to Jordan Brown is simply. “Jordan Brown isn’t going to Nevada” you must be getting worried if you’re now talking about Berkeley’s academics as a reason. Hope your day is bright

On 4/21/2018 at 8:13 AM, Jaredcg said:

Btw PH this is new for you, your normal response to Jordan Brown is simply. “Jordan Brown isn’t going to Nevada” you must be getting worried if you’re now talking about Berkeley’s academics as a reason. Hope your day is bright

Brown is getting the scholarship given up by Tooley. 

Brown will announce shortly that he is signing with NV because he will get a year of NBA coaching under Muss. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 4/21/2018 at 8:13 AM, Jaredcg said:

I’m not worried at all.  I brought it up because someone foolishly thinks that being at UNR is better than being at CAL.

29 minutes ago, ph90702 said:

I’m not worried at all.  I brought it up because someone foolishly thinks that being at UNR is better than being at CAL.

Cal is better academically then UNR or any other MW school. Cal is not better than Nevada in basketball.

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

There's absolutely no doubt that Nevada would be the better spot for Jordan to spend a year. Better team, better coach.

On 4/22/2018 at 2:39 PM, Aslowhiteguy said:

Brown is getting the scholarship given up by Tooley. 

Brown will announce shortly that he is signing with NV because he will get a year of NBA coaching under Muss. 

There is no Tooley scholarship.  He was given Darien Williams spot when he was dismissed.  Williams was senior.  With the signing of Trey we are at our max of 13 scholarships, but as most of us know that means very little.  If Brown decides to sign with Nevada the staff will find a scholarship for him.

16 hours ago, Packman04 said:

And then there were three...

Why would anyone go to Arizona right now?? 

Nevada keeps picking up predictions In the 247 crystal ball prediction, they are at 22% now (Stanford at 11% so a bunch of people haven’t updated since end of March) Jerry Meyer director of recruiting and Andrew Slater who is one of the two people nationally who had McCoy to UNLV. 🤞🤞