Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaredcg

Jordan Brown

2 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

So is the info bad stuff, or is the good stuff not good stuff because it’s bad news?

I had heard something about all 4 (the twins, Caroline, and Brown) that had info that made me not believe it, but with a tidbit that was so out there that it made me want to check with the one person on here I figured might have inside info.  Turns out my info doesn't jive with what he's hearing.  Feel free to ask me what it was after all is said and done.  I will be truthful.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

5810036134_cb4d739b38_b.jpg

Looks like Nevada is getting every 247 crystal ball prediction.  Up to 87%.

Is it fitting or irony that possibly the most versatile word in the English language is also of unknown origin?

1 hour ago, ph90702 said:

That’s not the official name.

It is of the athletic teams.  Or should I post that Frozen song?

5 hours ago, bornsilverandblue said:

It is of the athletic teams.  Or should I post that Frozen song?

Speaking of Frozen, there’s a guy who regularly goes in for a threesome at Sheri’s Ranch, and he makes them sing the song with him when they f*ck.

2 hours ago, ph90702 said:

Speaking of Frozen, there’s a guy who regularly goes in for a threesome at Sheri’s Ranch, and he makes them sing the song with him when they f*ck.

Dude, we're talking basketball here. 

It's mildly disturbing that you even know this.  You must have friends in low places. 

"Don't underestimate Joe Biden's ability to F@*k things up."

Barack Obama

On 5/10/2018 at 2:43 PM, thelawlorfaithful said:

So is the info bad stuff, or is the good stuff not good stuff because it’s bad news?

For the record, the “info” I had was Jordan Brown was committing, Jordan Caroline almost transferred to Illinois or somewhere like that to be close to his dad but decided to stay, and the Martin twins were definitely gone because of supposed friction with Muss.  Divulged as promised.

On 5/30/2018 at 11:17 PM, bornsilverandblue said:

For the record, the “info” I had was Jordan Brown was committing, Jordan Caroline almost transferred to Illinois or somewhere like that to be close to his dad but decided to stay, and the Martin twins were definitely gone because of supposed friction with Muss.  Divulged as promised.

https://gph.is/1OdtztY