Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rofl_copter_dos

Nevada @ Fresno

Refs be like Oprah, everybody is getting a foul!

373E0DA6-1E01-4911-8B5A-8B85E9D18535.gif

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

3 minutes ago, retrofade said:

YOU GET A FOUL AND YOU GET A FOUL AND YOU GET A FOUL AND YOU GET A FOUL!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE GETS A FOUL BECAUSE MWC REFS ARE +++++ING INCOMPETENT!

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Refs be like Oprah, everybody is getting a foul!

373E0DA6-1E01-4911-8B5A-8B85E9D18535.gif

1 minute ago, toonkee said:

Image result for oprah meme

Great minds

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Is this about average attendance for a home game? Seems sparse for the first game of the conference season against the conference favorites when you guys have a good team. Are there no students around town? I always thought you guys had better support especially with the good vibes from the football team.

My stream is behind.  Espn’s Gamecast is further ahead. 

That was all ball. At least it looked like it. 

Fouls are even at 13 a piece. Seems like there’s been more than that. Like 20 each. 

10 minutes ago, NMpackalum said:

Is this about average attendance for a home game? Seems sparse for the first game of the conference season against the conference favorites when you guys have a good team. Are there no students around town? I always thought you guys had better support especially with the good vibes from the football team.

students are on break. and that Oregon game killed all excitement this season. 

1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

I hope the new AD has the stones to fire Rodney Terry.

You want him gone?

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

You want him gone?

He's peaked.  The Fresno you see on the floor is the Fresno you'll see next year, and the next year, and the one after that. In a town with memories of the big dance and mcdonalds all-americans throwing it down for tark...it's not good enough.  Not even close. 

1 minute ago, Rofl_copter_dos said:

He's peaked.  The Fresno you see on the floor is the Fresno you'll see next year, and the next year, and the one after that. In a town with memories of the big dance and mcdonalds all-americans throwing it down for tark...it's not good enough.  Not even close. 

He's reached peak Pat Hill... mediocre to good, but he won't ever get a team better than that.