Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sactowndog

White Supremecists and Police

9 hours ago, k5james said:

So who do you call if something's going down?  Everybody hates the police...until they need them...

No, everyone doesn't "hate the police"; however, a big problem is that the police seem to have the attitude that they are hated, that it's them against the world.

One thing I noticed a long time ago, it was hard to be friends with or get close to several neighbors who were police officers. It seemed the only folks they would socialize with were other LEO's.

1 hour ago, renoskier said:

No, everyone doesn't "hate the police"; however, a big problem is that the police seem to have the attitude that they are hated, that it's them against the world.

One thing I noticed a long time ago, it was hard to be friends with or get close to several neighbors who were police officers. It seemed the only folks they would socialize with were other LEO's.

The thin blue line bunker mentality is real. 

Cops who write parking tickets all day think that they are in the Justice League fighting in an apocalyptic struggle for the survival of civilization against the dark forces of "evil"

On 12/1/2016 at 12:26 PM, WyomingCoog said:

I own a vehicle likely worth more than everything you own combined and just flew first class (including a ticket for a 2 1/2 year old), round trip to Las Vegas and I'm not 35 yet. When you accomplish something outside of finishing a book, let me know. When's the last time you saw a 2 year old fly first class in their own seat? Don't tell me about elite.  

28 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

I’d happily compare IQ’s with you any day of the week.

3 hours ago, renoskier said:

Just look at this thread...

34 minutes ago, k5james said:

I have a natural skeptical view of the police, but absolutely no hate. I think a lot of people are like that. But to be fair, a lot of the hate that has been spewed has been from Tools. And he hates everything other than his own misguided opinions, so don't take that part personally. It's all schtick.

12 hours ago, k5james said:

Scumbag broke into my neighbors house.  Mother in law heard the commotion.  I told her to call the police and I went and unlocked my shotgun and went outside because she thought it was our house he was breaking into.  I scared the shit out of the guy and he took off running.  The police arrived a minute or two after I got outside and caught and arrested the POS.

Sounds like you need to move somewhere where there's an actual police force and decent DA and not a Barney Fife running the show...

Like I said your neighbor is more likely to help than the police.

You just proved my point moron.  Police are useless.

1 hour ago, k5james said:

Yeah just look at this thread.  Despite all evidence to the contrary there are many posters supporting police blindly.   No one on this board has ever been helped by police yet probably 90% would support them blindly.   Police are the most overrated work force in this country.   They do nothing and yet are worshiped by many.

Police are the most mentally damaged group of people you will ever meet.  They are paranoid and convinced everyone is a criminal.  They think everyone is out to get them.  why wouldn't they think that, as they are out to get everyone they can themselves.

At least 20% of police are criminals.  The other 80% support them unconditionally.

I think the problem is far larger encompassing the larger legal industry, courts, probation, and jails included.  It seems there is a desire to pile on and increase case load.  When someone commits a crime, they pile on a lot of ancillary charges.  Big money out there for a big industry.

110926run_defense710.jpg

On 12/27/2017 at 12:36 PM, k5james said:

Yeah but perhaps some of it is deserved.  Cops have a tough job but things will go (or are going) to shit if the rank and file don’t start cleaning house.   I bet more than a few here would think twice before calling the cops.   

2 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah but perhaps some of it is deserved.  Cops have a tough job but things will go (or are going) to shit if the rank and file don’t start cleaning house.   I bet more than a few here would think twice before calling the cops.   

Cops don't have a tough job or a dangerous one.   They sit on their ass all day plotting reasons to ask for more money at their next meeting with the politicians.  It isn't like the movies where there is one nuclear bomb disaster, bank robber, crack dealer, evil mastermind or terrorist attack every day.   They do nothing followed up by doing less.  There is a reason cops are well known for donut consumption.

They have this new TV show on called "SWAT", I watched a couple episodes and it is just fucking hilarious how many disasters they portray cops responding to on a day by day basis.  There are more disasters in one episode of that show than happen in the entire United States in a year.

7 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Cops don't have a tough job or a dangerous one.   They sit on their ass all day plotting reasons to ask for more money at their next meeting with the politicians.  It isn't like the movies where there is one nuclear bomb disaster, bank robber, crack dealer, evil mastermind or terrorist attack every day.   They do nothing followed up by doing less.  There is a reason cops are well known for donut consumption.

They have this new TV show on called "SWAT", I watched a couple episodes and it is just fucking hilarious how many disasters they portray cops responding to on a day by day basis.  There are more disasters in one episode of that show than happen in the entire United States in a year.

tenor.gif

cerified_Subarus.jpg

I don't hate police. I just don't trust them.

The bunker mentality, they view everyone as a criminal or threat.

And as for the yeah they have a bad rap because of 'a few shit bags', bullshit. The overt shitbags are well known and the non shit bags cover for them. They enable their activities because their brotherhood, that thin blue line is more important than speaking up against people who have no business having a badge. Their silence and inaction makes them complicit so no, it isn't just the few bad apples it's them and their enablers.

I have limited confidence that police really are about protecting and serving. 

One of the Final Five..........

And the police are blaming the caller saying they wouldn't have even been there without that call.

While that's true, they fired the shots on a guy who opened his door as requested. And you can bet the police will not be held responsible.

Makes you think twice about opening your door for the police.

One of the Final Five..........

On 12/27/2017 at 12:39 AM, bluerules009 said:

What reason would you call police?

1)  you think police are going to save you from a murderer or a break in?  When they arrive 10 minutes later?

2)  you think police are going to catch anyone?  Do you think they will even try?  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

3) god forbid your wife calls police because you have a 99% chance of going to jail, losing your gun rights and probably the right to see your kids.  If you actually beat your wife that might be deserved but i have often seen husbands who were scratched to hell or beat with numerous defensive wounds thrown in jail because their wife accuses them of something.

4)  If you are carrying a firearm you are lucky if police don't shoot you just for that alone.  You better not try and defend your property because any cop who comes along will shoot you for it.

Police report to give to insurance, is the only reason to call one of the worthless fucks.

And it finally comes out...

10 hours ago, mysfit said:

And the police are blaming the caller saying they wouldn't have even been there without that call.

While that's true, they fired the shots on a guy who opened his door as requested. And you can bet the police will not be held responsible.

Makes you think twice about opening your door for the police.

Yeah apparently they can’t figure out a threat before they shoot.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/30/us/kansas-police-shooting-swatting/index.html

1 hour ago, sactowndog said:

Yeah apparently they can’t figure out a threat before they shoot.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/30/us/kansas-police-shooting-swatting/index.html

Decades of this shit and the blue tapeworms can't figure out how to avoid attacking the wrong addresses and killing innocent people.

The one qualification of a tapeworm, absolute incompetence combined with no consideration for the public.,

On 12/27/2017 at 9:13 AM, renoskier said:

You'll probably be rid of them when they retire.  They'll move out of town, most likely because they won't have that badge protecting them anymore. 

You will notice the total absence of a Law enforcement officer criticizing any action of law enforcement ever.

The accidental killing of someone in a car crash can get you at the very least a manslaughter conviction and a massive lawsuit. 

The accidental killing of someone in your business could also result in a manslaughter conviction and a massive lawsuit.  Plus the likely intervention of OSHA or MSHA with fines if not closure.

The government kills someone.  Not a problem.  No person responsible in the whole system.