Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big Frog II

San Diego State vs Army

3 minutes ago, TheSanDiegan said:

I'm sure that had nothing to do whatsoever with him coming in the class after the NCAA all-time rushing leader.

I'm sure that if he was better than Pumphrey, he would have started.  Baker Mayfield went to Oklahoma and beat out a quarterback that took his team to a win in the Sugar Bowl.

SDSU can not get off their blocks. Defense had nothing left in the tank. 

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch. 

26 minutes ago, WilliamHicks said:

Teams that play Army shouldn't brag about shet. Army never gets the top or even middle rung recruits. 

Everyone on SDSU's team dreams of going to the NFL. 

Everyone on Army's team will be leading troops into war on the ground.  Great FB recruits don't want anything to do with this. 

And SDSU is tied with them in the 4th quarter.  Impressive. 

There's a couple flaws in your logic.

First, there is no shortage of instances of the other academies being ranked as one of the Top 25 teams in the country.

Second, given the multiple analogs between FB and warfare, I would hope the CO of Army's FB program would be a better strategist and tactician than most if not all FB coaches.

St-Javelin-Sm.jpgChase.jpg 

Chapman with zero situational awareness and pocket presence

There are only two things I can't stand in this world: people who are intolerant of other people's cultures and the Dutch.