Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SLCPoke

Josh Allen Declares for Draft

The NFL has announced that instead of the traditional draft, they will hold the "Josh Allen Lottery", upon the conclusion of which the traditional draft will commence.  Apparently the "JA Lottery" will include John Elway and some dude with a star on his cap and a man purse, among others.

I just found out today.  Shocked I tell you, Shocked!!!!  I really thought he was coming back, especially after the ESPN announcers celebrated their man crush tonight.

8 hours ago, Headbutt said:

I just found out today.  Shocked I tell you, Shocked!!!!  I really thought he was coming back, especially after the ESPN announcers celebrated their man crush tonight.

I sense a little jealousy...maybe because compared to JA your quarterbacks are a bunch of pimple faced pencil neck geeks.  ?

2 hours ago, Wyoguns said:

I sense a little jealousy...maybe because compared to JA your quarterbacks are a bunch of pimple faced pencil neck geeks.  ?

Pretty sure his QB was first team all conference where as Josh was maybe the 4th best QB in a very down year for MWC QB's.

54 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Pretty sure his QB was first team all conference where as Josh was maybe the 4th best QB in a very down year for MWC QB's.

You put Allen on that CSU team and he would have been the first team all conference QB as well.  Put Stevens on Wyoming and he wouldn't have been any better than Allen, probably worse but he isn't as mobile and can't get away from the rush as well as Allen.  

But Headbutt isn't jealous either. 

2 minutes ago, Wyobraska said:

You put Allen on that CSU team and he would have been the first team all conference QB as well.  Put Stevens on Wyoming and he wouldn't have been any better than Allen, probably worse but he isn't as mobile and can't get away from the rush as well as Allen.  

Allen was bailed out last year by his receiving core and teams playing the run on every down aside from third and long.  Kid just is not that good at playing the position.  Once he learns how to play QB and let the game come to him he might be NFL starter material.

1 minute ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Allen was bailed out last year by his receiving core and teams playing the run on every down aside from third and long.  Kid just is not that good at playing the position.  Once he learns how to play QB and let the game come to him he might be NFL starter material.

Stevens wasn't great either and Allen would have benefited from good WRs and a better offensive line.  Put Stevens on a lot of other teams and he struggles.  The Rams have talent on offense