Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

badfish

Top MWC signees

7 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

BTW @MAD MACGYVER thank you so much for doing this every year.  Seriously.

He’s the scaffolding, upon with, my signature stands before the internet in all its glory..  Please Kellen win a SB for us when you become the HC!

@MAD MACGYVER, great contributions all over, good sir!

Like this diamond-encrusted, pound of 24k gold: markthebronco.com/

• Again, Bronco fans should enjoy the vids there, but don’t replicate or link to such content, IF it’s been taken/replicated, and then uploaded on some other 3rd part site.
  • Don't post the actual vids on the board, but doing this is fine: https://youtu.be/MtnNCjNbvFk

@mugtang, @happycamper@Headbutt, @retrofade, @UNLV2001, @4UNLV@halfmanhalfbronco

• Hey, we should find and link all these such sites into the team pages.  They just play in the background...
  • Im not sure if anyone else checks out that page, but that’s called cash money!

Having said that and enjoyed a few games, I must confess that I’m despondent we didn’t draft Avery Williams in the 5th.  BTW, still haven’t reviewed our draft or committed anything to record except we picked a LB in the first..  I hope Vandy fully recovers and plays like his rookie season again!!!

MEEEMORIIEEEES...

AGAIN, let’s find and add these types of diamond in the rough team, based websites, to our existing team pages.

I’d like a general liaison to review and report on each team’s respective sites, which should defiantly be linked within our separate team pages; HOWEVER, I don’t want to drive traffic off the site, so it’d be nice if any such link doesn’t act as a conduit to access some other 3rd party site.

How to only include dead end, result links?

@retrofade

@happycamper, you said as much.

@jdgaucho , @bsu_alum9, @tailingpermit, @Boise fan.

New-Signature.jpg

5 hours ago, Jeffkills said:

He’s the scaffolding, upon with, my signature stands before the internet in all its glory..  Please Kellen win a SB for us when you become the HC!

@MAD MACGYVER, great contributions all over, good sir!

Like this diamond-encrusted, pound of 24k gold: markthebronco.com/

• Again, Bronco fans should enjoy the vids there, but don’t replicate or link to such content, IF it’s been taken/replicated, and then uploaded on some other 3rd part site.
  • Don't post the actual vids on the board, but doing this is fine: https://youtu.be/MtnNCjNbvFk

@mugtang, @happycamper@Headbutt, @retrofade, @UNLV2001, @4UNLV@halfmanhalfbronco

• Hey, we should find and link all these such sites into the team pages.  They just play in the background...
  • Im not sure if anyone else checks out that page, but that’s called cash money!

Having said that and enjoyed a few games, I must confess that I’m despondent we didn’t draft Avery Williams in the 5th.  BTW, still haven’t reviewed our draft or committed anything to record except we picked a LB in the first..  I hope Vandy fully recovers and plays like his rookie season again!!!

MEEEMORIIEEEES...

AGAIN, let’s find and add these types of diamond in the rough team, based websites, to our existing team pages.

I’d like a general liaison to review and report on each team’s respective sites, which should defiantly be linked within our separate team pages; HOWEVER, I don’t want to drive traffic off the site, so it’d be nice if any such link doesn’t act as a conduit to access some other 3rd party site.

How to only include dead end, result links?

@retrofade

@happycamper, you said as much.

@jdgaucho , @bsu_alum9, @tailingpermit, @Boise fan.

So only link to the youtube video and not post the actual video ??

5 minutes ago, UNLV2001 said:

Copyright issues? 

Don't want ownership sued into the stone age :banhammer:

You got it.

Pretty sure under that paradigm, I'd need to take the steps outlined here, to absolve the forum/myself of any liability.  

https://www.allaboutadvertisinglaw.com/2015/07/website-owners-no-safe-harbor-from-copyright-liability-for-infringing-content-posted-by-third-parties-on-your-site-if-you-are-not-following-dmca-formalities.html

New-Signature.jpg

On 6/25/2021 at 1:37 PM, MAD MACGYVER said:

2022 MWC TOP 50 [GOOGLE DRIVE LINK]

MWC AVG TOP 50 Player Rating decreased from .8272 to .8237

• Added CSU LB Joseph Shipp .7993 (T23)
  • Removed/Decommitted BSU QB Katin Houser .8884 (1st to NR)

MAD MAC, fyi. The spreadsheet I get when I click on your link is from 2014.  (Not being a critic as I always appreciate all the work you do with this.)

Vegas now posting the over/under on when the Ft. Collins paper's CSU beat writer will once again have a column citing 247's MWC class ranking to assert what a great group the Rams have been putting together while failing to understand that, once again, CSU's class looks bigly good right now because of relative quantity rather than quality. The o/u date appears to be July 25 - and is that beat writer related to somebody inside CSU's athletic dept?

1 hour ago, 818SUDSFan said:

MAD MAC, fyi. The spreadsheet I get when I click on your link is from 2014.  (Not being a critic as I always appreciate all the work you do with this.)

Vegas now posting the over/under on when the Ft. Collins paper's CSU beat writer will once again have a column citing 247's MWC class ranking to assert what a great group the Rams have been putting together while failing to understand that, once again, CSU's class looks bigly good right now because of relative quantity rather than quality. The o/u date appears to be July 25 - and is that beat writer related to somebody inside CSU's athletic dept?

Greetings, at the bottom of the spreadsheet are tabs for each year. Unfortunately, 2014 is usually the default tab (because it is the left-most tab). So based on this annoyance which I have heard before, I have reversed the order of the tabs at the bottom, so 2022 is now the left-most tab, and I hope the result is the 2022 tab is now the default.  Please let me know if this change has enhanced your experience.

As far as the CSU beat writer, I have no clue about the internal machinations of how the local news chooses its sources or how the CSU program runs their PR. I suspect beat writers will probably defer to the 24/7 ranking but not the composite ranking because 24/7 is better at evaluating most recruits vs other evaluation sites such as Rivals or ESPN. I have thought about if I should simply use 24/7's rankings only, but that in my opinion, by relying only on one source introduces bias.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

망치를 가진 남자에게는, 모든것이 못처럼 보인다.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

20 hours ago, MAD MACGYVER said:

Greetings, at the bottom of the spreadsheet are tabs for each year. Unfortunately, 2014 is usually the default tab (because it is the left-most tab). So based on this annoyance which I have heard before, I have reversed the order of the tabs at the bottom, so 2022 is now the left-most tab, and I hope the result is the 2022 tab is now the default.  Please let me know if this change has enhanced your experience.

I believe your making the 2022 to be on the left is a really good upgrade - which was mainly an issue on mobile for me in having trouble to get the tabs shown.

THANKS!

4 hours ago, bsu_alum9 said:

I believe your making the 2022 to be on the left is a really good upgrade - which was mainly an issue on mobile for me in having trouble to get the tabs shown.

THANKS!

Glad to help. I am always open to suggestions to make things better.

24570143_BSUBACKGROUNDBANNERANDY1AWELCOME.png.5fa1e131a0fec4c26c0be2f4d0a420eb.png

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

One thing that's really started to bug me about 247 recruiting rankings is the grade inflation. 

#10 QB 2022: 0.9622

#10 QB 2018: 0.9593

#10 QB 2014: 0.9375

#10 QB 2010: 0.9221

It evens out when comparing teams 1-130, but makes it hard to compare year-to-year recruiting classes of the same team.  While looking at the average player rating of the top 50 - the MWC has hovered about 0.8500 for the last few years. I think we have fallen as a conference though relative to others even though that number doesn't show it.

MWC AVG TOP 50 Player Rating increased from .8242 to .8247

• Added BSU TE Jayden Virgin .8405 (4th)
  • Added AFA RB Kade Frew .8254 (15th)
  • Added SJSU LB Damonie Perkins .8194 (16th)

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

MWC AVG TOP 50 Player Rating decreased from .8247 to .8238

• Added USU OT James Aloisio .8315 (12th)
  • Added NEV CB Cameron Sampson .8294 (13th)
  • Added AFA DL Andrew Tillett .7832 (T32)

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

You have CSU commit Jake McNamara as Boise commit

Ah, thank for the notice. Fixed.

원숭이도 나무에서 떨어진다.