Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jackmormon

Trump was warned Russia would try to infiltrate...

2 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

But yet after 10 months no one has proven it. In fact it has gone the other way and has been shown the dossier is shit and the pretext for the FISA warrants was based on lies paid for by the DNC! 

How do you live in a world where Trump is pure evil and Hillary never did anything wrong?  

You have no idea what the proof is, and the Special Councel isn’t saying anything

What in the dossier has been shown to be false?

Havent said Hillary has never done any wrong, but she may be the most investigated person in history, and no one has found enough to bring criminal charges on her for anything.

Why do you think Flynn has been given a deal? Because no one in the Trump camp broke the law?

8 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Yeah Trump is about to sign a tax bill that will benefit him and his family hundreds of millions.

Its a conspiracy theory of massive proportions that Includes the DOJ, FBI and federal judges. Who is the mastermind. Killary?

You're right. Every politician is a dedicated civil servant. No one gets rich in DC. Nevermind that 5 of the top 7 richest counties in America surround DC. That makes sense considering DC produces exactly nothing except being the capital. No one in law enforcement is dirty. No judges are bent. There are never any examples of corruption, money laundering, sex scandals, or criminal activity in the government. 

Just now, Rebelbacker said:

You're right. Every politician is a dedicated civil servant. No one gets rich in DC. Nevermind that 5 of the top 7 richest counties in America surround DC. That makes sense considering DC produces exactly nothing except being the capital. No one in law enforcement is dirty. No judges are bent. There are never any examples of corruption, money laundering, sex scandals, or criminal activity in the government. 

Who put this grand conspiracy together? You would think someone would have leaked something by now. 

Hold on! Don’t tell me that the media is involved in this too?

6 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

You have no idea what the proof is, and the Special Councel isn’t saying anything

What in the dossier has been shown to be false?

Havent said Hillary has never done any wrong, but she may be the most investigated person in history, and no one has found enough to bring criminal charges on her for anything.

Why do you think Flynn has been given a deal? Because no one in the Trump camp broke the law?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/nov/19/democrats-give-russia-dossier-donald-trump-false-c/

Thers a big difference with Hillary about finding enough for criminal charges and actually filing them. Just ask Director Comey about that.

Flynn asked to go on the record for months. He practically begged to have his day in court. He is going to walk just like Manafort did. 

You're right, I don't have any proof about what the special council has or doesn't. But I know who is on that staff and others in the FBI involved and their backgrounds. Weissman, Ohr, Zebley, Rhee, Priestap, McCabe, Strzok, etc. all have histories. All have been involved with other cases and if you pay attention you can see why they are involved. But I'm sure you know who all these people are. Jeannie Rhee was an attorney for the Clinton Foundation for christ sakes. I'm sure she is absolutely impartial. 

38 minutes ago, Rebelbacker said:

But yet after 10 months no one has proven it. In fact it has gone the other way and has been shown the dossier is shit and the pretext for the FISA warrants was based on lies paid for by the DNC! 

How do you live in a world where Trump is pure evil and Hillary never did anything wrong?  

I’d hold off on proclaiming the Steele Dossier as the only pretext for the FISA warrant. If that were the case Trump has all the power in the world to release the warrant and throw ten tons of shit in all of his opponents faces. He hasn’t done that.

I’m not saying it wasn’t possibly presented as evidence, but there has to be more to it than that. The FBI must have some other evidence to warrant counterintelligence surveillance separate from the dossier that would be at the least politically embarrassing. If not, Trump and his legal council surely would have dropped that hammer by now. Unless his legal team are all idiots. Which is not out of the question.

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

6 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’d hold off on proclaiming the Steele Dossier as the only pretext for the FISA warrant. If that were the case Trump has all the power in the world to release the warrant and throw ten tons of shit in all of his opponents faces. He hasn’t done that.

I’m not saying it wasn’t possibly presented as evidence, but there has to be more to it than that. The FBI must have some other evidence to warrant counterintelligence surveillance separate from the dossier that would be at the least politically embarrassing. If not, Trump and his legal council surely would have dropped that hammer by now. Unless his legal team are all idiots. Which is not out of the question.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/01/13/the-trump-dossier-is-false-news-and-heres-why/#ee2352168674    This is an interesting read.

It has come out Carter Page was under surveillance since 2014. I'm not saying the dossier was the sole pretext, but it without a doubt IMO was used. There are problems with the dossier for sure. If there weren't the FBI and DOJ would hand over documents related to it but haven't. In fact there was a subpoeana with a Sep. 1 deadline to hand over all documents related to the dossier that the FBI and DOJ have in their possession but as of today they haven't. Why? Does the FBI not want a congressional committee investigating this to know how much the FBI and DOJ were involved? I think these are questions that need answers. 

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/byron-york-as-fight-enters-second-month-fbi-still-withholding-dossier-documents/article/2636233

IMO the reason why Trump hasn't done what you said is that he would be skewered for interferring(or perceived to be) in the investigation. And the investigation to this date has been a complete bust for the dems anyway. I found it hilarious that people thought he was going to fire Mueller over the weekend. Why would he? The longer it goes on and they have nothing just bolsters Trumps case nothing was done improperly and makes the dems crying wolf look stupid. 

I will give one prediction. I think in the next few weeks the names of the congressmen that paid off sexual harassment suits are going to be made public. I think 20 or more serving congressmen are going to go down. 

9 hours ago, jackmormon said:

Yeah Trump is about to sign a tax bill that will benefit him and his family hundreds of millions.

Its a conspiracy theory of massive proportions that Includes the DOJ, FBI and federal judges. Who is the mastermind. Killary?

And you know this how?  He hasn’t released his tax documents yet you know the intricate details of his income situation to make this claim?  “Hundreds of millions”????  You talk out your ass so much it’s hilarious.

v0icAvfW.jpg

15 hours ago, jackmormon said:

There will be people going to jail. Potentially a lot of people. Possibly Trump family members, including Trump himself.

Did I mention Obama was born in Ethiopia?  

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

17 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

The Trump Tower meeting was in June and the FBI warnings came after Trump’s nomination in July. 

Well the argument people were making prior to my comment was that obviously Russia was going to try to get involved in the election and anyone who didn't know that was an idiot. So the FBI giving them a heads up means nothing but they didn't report the meeting in June (or the other communication) so either they were idiots who didn't know what Russia was up to or they knew and chose not to report it to the FBI.

After meeting with the FBI if they didn't know, they should have told the FBI what had happened but they still didn't.

16 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

A senator met with a foreign ambassador and an on his way out Manafort met with one of his long time employees, with only Sessions’s meeting coming after the FBI first warned the Trump campaign.

tenor.gif

Pappadoplis continued to communicate with his Russian contacts after Trump got the Nomination in July.

I have no idea if there was collusion and at what if any level there was any coordination with Russia but neither does anyone else not involved or in the investigation. I want to see the investigation run its full course and find the truth. If it determines there was no collusion then great but if there is then I want to know.

41 minutes ago, modestobulldog said:

I thought it was Kenya

Was it  Kenya? Shit. Now I have to go back and search all the birth records again. No wonder the Ethiopians looked at me like I was nuts.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

19 minutes ago, tspoke said:

Well the argument people were making prior to my comment was that obviously Russia was going to try to get involved in the election and anyone who didn't know that was an idiot. So the FBI giving them a heads up means nothing but they didn't report the meeting in June (or the other communication) so either they were idiots who didn't know what Russia was up to or they knew and chose not to report it to the FBI.

After meeting with the FBI if they didn't know, they should have told the FBI what had happened but they still didn't.

Pappadoplis continued to communicate with his Russian contacts after Trump got the Nomination in July.

I have no idea if there was collusion and at what if any level there was any coordination with Russia but neither does anyone else not involved or in the investigation. I want to see the investigation run its full course and find the truth. If it determines there was no collusion then great but if there is then I want to know.

Problem is, many folks won’t accept a conclusion of “no collusion” even if that’s the end result - look no further than several posters in this very thread.

v0icAvfW.jpg

9 minutes ago, NorCalCoug said:

Problem is, many folks won’t accept a conclusion of “no collusion” even if that’s the end result - look no further than several posters in this very thread.

and some people won't accept collusion if it is the end result-look no further than other people in this thread.

20 minutes ago, tspoke said:

There is no debating the Trump campaign were a bunch of idiots.

The only documented communication Papadopoulos had after the mid August briefing by the FBI is when he emailed the London professor about an interview he did with a Russian news agency.

I’m all for the Investigation. I love the airing of all D.C. dirty laundry, let it out. But I’m not going to delude myself and ignore what we already know. Scores of talented journalists have been digging at this thing night and day. The FBI has been searching since last summer. Ambitious politicians on both sides of various committees have been self-interestedly leaking anything and everything the press hadn’t got their hands on already. Mueller’s role is as a prosecutor, he is there to prosecute criminal acts. “Collusion” is not a criminal act, conspiracy is the crime to be aimed at. Given the direction of the Manafort indictment, and the Flynn and Papadopoulos pleas, it doesn’t even appear he is angling at that. All signs point to Obstruction of Justice being the best that looney left can hope for, which is not surprising. A prosecutor would have a hard time even convicting Russia of criminal conspiracy in the email hacking without exposing half of our counterintelligence resources. 

We’re all sitting in the dugout. Thinking we should pitch. How you gonna throw a shutout when all you do is bitch.

9 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

There is no debating the Trump campaign were a bunch of idiots.

The only documented communication Papadopoulos had after the mid August briefing by the FBI is when he emailed the London professor about an interview he did with a Russian news agency.

I’m all for the Investigation. I love the airing of all D.C. dirty laundry, let it out. But I’m not going to delude myself and ignore what we already know. Scores of talented journalists have been digging at this thing night and day. The FBI has been searching since last summer. Ambitious politicians on both sides of various committees have been self-interestedly leaking anything and everything the press hadn’t got their hands on already. Mueller’s role is as a prosecutor, he is there to prosecute criminal acts. “Collusion” is not a criminal act, conspiracy is the crime to be aimed at. Given the direction of the Manafort indictment, and the Flynn and Papadopoulos pleas, it doesn’t even appear he is angling at that. All signs point to Obstruction of Justice being the best that looney left can hope for, which is not surprising. A prosecutor would have a hard time even convicting Russia of criminal conspiracy in the email hacking without exposing half of our counterintelligence resources. 

Not to forget the DNC would not let the FBI access to the servers Russia supposedly hacked.

The only evidence I know of Russian hacking the DNC was their claim.  Which could easily have been made to cover up the leaking of documents by an employee.

The statements by Clapper and other known liars before congress that Russia hacked the DNC or intended to change the outcome of the election relies on no evidence presented to the public that I am aware of.

This whole thing is a house of cards resting on a foundation of shit.

Now i expect that Russians meddled in our election just like they have ever other cycle.  Just like we meddle in their elections.   It is also pretty common for politicians to court Russians like Hillary paying for information all the way back to Edward Kennedy sending them a letter offering to be a traitor.   No one has thier hands clean and no one knows where if anywhere this Mueller investigation is going to go.

I suspect we end up with a couple Martha Stewart criminals and that is the end of it.

13 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

Not to forget the DNC would not let the FBI access to the servers Russia supposedly hacked.

The only evidence I know of Russian hacking the DNC was their claim.  Which could easily have been made to cover up the leaking of documents by an employee.

The statements by Clapper and other known liars before congress that Russia hacked the DNC or intended to change the outcome of the election relies on no evidence presented to the public that I am aware of.

This whole thing is a house of cards resting on a foundation of shit.

Now i expect that Russians meddled in our election just like they have ever other cycle.  Just like we meddle in their elections.   It is also pretty common for politicians to court Russians like Hillary paying for information all the way back to Edward Kennedy sending them a letter offering to be a traitor.   No one has thier hands clean and no one knows where if anywhere this Mueller investigation is going to go.

I suspect we end up with a couple Martha Stewart criminals and that is the end of it.

I’m sure the intelligence agencies had a good idea what Russia was up to. It’s still inexcusable for the FBI to have outsourced an investigation to a firm hired by the victim. But I suspect the government has plenty of information, that they would never allow unveiled in court as it would permanently destroy those sources of information, pointing to the Russians as being the culprits. But the confluence of evidence that allows for a reasonable conclusion in a counterintelligence investigation is nowhere near the bar of admissible in court, beyond a reasonable doubt evidence needed in a criminal investigation. 

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Was it  Kenya? Shit. Now I have to go back and search all the birth records again. No wonder the Ethiopians looked at me like I was nuts.

Oh wait, was that his dad? Now I am confused, please post his birth certificate so we can be reminded and avoid all this confusion.

110926run_defense710.jpg