Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

BSU vs IDAHO

4 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

NYC Pizza is unique, but sometimes I want to have toppings or maybe even go wild and order a supreme.  I'm a renegade, you know.

I see you like to live dangerously 

Posted Image

2 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

NYC Pizza is unique, but sometimes I want to have toppings or maybe even go wild and order a supreme.  I'm a renegade, you know.

I’m with @edluvaron thin crust. But it is possible to have the best of both worlds with a thin crust pie loaded with toppings. My favorite topping combo is Italian sausage, pineapple, blue cheese, garlic, and mozzarella with red sauce. That’s some good shit right there! If you’re ever in Boston, check out Sweet Tomatoes.

Also, I was in Naples, Italy over Thanksgiving and had one of their famous pizzas:

x10hzn.jpg

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Caldwell and Idaho Falls don't count either. 

Unfortunately I haven't been to either in a long time.  Usually don't go past Nampa when I'm in Boise.   Chicago, Orlando, and LA mostly.   

Posted Image

25 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Little Caesars actually named a Pizza after @DesVandal mom:

$5 Hot and Ready. 

True Story

And Taco Bell named their biggest Taco after your mom:

The $3 Big Meaty Taco Supreme w/ Special Sauce

Some say that Taco smelled so bad...  that when your mom was with child, he couldn't stand the smell so he jumped out and was...

@bornontheblue

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

3 hours ago, edluvar said:

Unfortunately I haven't been to either in a long time.  Usually don't go past Nampa when I'm in Boise.   Chicago, Orlando, and LA mostly.   

I’ve lived in Boise for 20 years and I don’t think I’ve ever actually been to Nampa or Caldwell, just drove through on the freeway.

Edit- I did see 50 Cent and Eminem at the arena thing out there. I think that was 2003.

11 minutes ago, edluvar said:

For an extra buck you can double the meat.  

If you ask the Manager you can get the Appetizer they named after @DesVandal's mom. The big side of meat flaps. It is nasty flaps of beef pounded over and over again by a huge stick of sausage. Afterwards it is Drizzled with Warm Mayo. 

Lot of mileage on the nasty Vag of Des Vandals Mom. 

I come here to see the disparaging of athletic departments and budgets, disgusting colors of a blew field, cracks at a airplane hanger, academic comparisons to Buhl HS and coaches turning a blind eye to criminal athletes.  And, you assholes are talking pizza? 

God, we need our rivalry back.  

Go Vandals

2 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

If you ask the Manager you can get the Appetizer they named after @DesVandal's mom. The big side of meat flaps. It is nasty flaps of beef pounded over and over again by a huge stick of sausage. Afterwards it is Drizzled with Warm Mayo. 

Lot of mileage on the nasty Vag of Des Vandals Mom. 

Your birth confused your mom...  She's wondering how such a huge piece of shit came from her vagina when all the other gigantic shits she took came from her ass.

It's the only reason you are her favorite piece of shit...  otherwise... you'd be just like every other piece of shit she produced...  big...  smelly...  and corn filled...

YOU, on the other hand...  are big...  smelly...   BLOODY!  and corn filled.

th (1).jpg

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

9 hours ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I skipped the first 11 pages. I think that was a mistake.

9 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

This is an amazing thread guys.  Thanks.

You guys need to read it again.  I have read it four times.  It delivers.  All four times.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg