Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

BSU vs IDAHO

2 hours ago, DesVandal said:

Your reality is awesome.  

The more you HA HA HA...  the more I'm getting to you.

Dude...  go out side...  build a snowman...  so you have company for Christmas.   You are more sad than anything...  

PS - do not rape your snowman.  Let it alone.  Build it... and then walk away...  resist your urges.

Nothing so weak as des smack.  This shit wouldn't impress a 3rd grader.  Being impressed with your own dick and wanting to have sex with a snowman seems to be graduation requirements at the harvard of the west.  Not much intelligence involved.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!:Clapping:

1 minute ago, Joe from WY said:

I said I wasn't going to do your research for you. It's there. It's not my fault you're too dumb to find things like that out on your own. 

I've forgotten more about basketball than you'll ever know about college athletics period. Hint: college athletics didn't start when Boise beat Fresno in 2001. 

Lies!!!!

But seriously, a NY6 win is more comparable to an elite 8.  We have 3.  Only 4 teams a year used to win those games and football is worth about 4 times what basketball is.  The 2006 Fiesta Bowl was by any objective measure more significant than a round of 16 run.  You disagree, which is fine.

10 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

Keep digging that hole Joe.. Just like when you had proof a private citizen can own nuclear weapons and you had a link to prove it, but wouldn’t post it unless someone paid you. ???

Anyways.. You clearly don’t know jack shit about basketball if you say Idaho basketball history > Boise St football. I’d ask you for a link but I know you don’t have one.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/tournament/history/_/team1/6197

TAKE THAT!

Hi guys, btw.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

6 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

In 30 years nobody will remember who Boise played in that game. They won a garish, shiny trophy. Congrats. What else? Pride? They weren't top dog in the country that year. 

Same could be said about 1982 Idaho basketball. 

You're pretty salty. Truth hurts sometimes. 

Disagree.  The Fiesta Bowl has makes every top 10 game of all time list.  Every...single...one.  Games like that do not get forgotten.  It is up there with all the best iconic moments in sports, as judged by every impartial source who has ever, ever ranked them.

13 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

Chasers...   LOL   

Fuk...  that McBride shit is funny too...!    

Hey, don't diss - Chasers was a fukking dream job in college.  You could booze it up on the job, eat prime rib every shift, every bartender in town was your friend, waitresses were always good for a shag and it was a constant source of hot sorority trim from both Idaho and Wazzu.  So. Much. Puss. Then, to top it all off, we actually got paid for it. 

McBride was the dumbest man alive.  One night tip jar went missing.  He was pointed out by half a dozen people.  Security did a sweep.  The stolen tip jar was hidden in the ceiling.  Everyone else in the bar was 5'10.  Case closed.  Dumbest player in history. 

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

You live in Boise. Go to some place not Boise and ask them that. The only thing people know Boise for is blue turf. Unless you run into a total football wonk, It's a rare person outside of Boise that could tell you they beat Oklahoma in the Fiesta Bowl. 

Google best college football games of all time.

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=8Gc8WqPhEKTTjwSknb_wDA&q=best+college+football+games+of+all+time&oq=best+college+football+games+of+all+time&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i22i30k1l9.1055.6489.0.6656.40.31.0.0.0.0.271.4077.0j19j5.24.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..16.24.4074.0..0i131k1.0.a5h_W0T4kxg

Boise is in the top 10 on every single link on the first page and top 3 in most.  Did not check the second page.

10 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Hey, don't diss - Chasers was a fukking dream job in college.  You could booze it up on the job, eat prime rib every shift, every bartender in town was your friend, waitresses were always good for a shag and it was a constant source of hot sorority trim from both Idaho and Wazzu.  So. Much. Puss. Then, to top it all off, we actually got paid for it. 

McBride was the dumbest man alive.  One night tip jar went missing.  He was pointed out by half a dozen people.  Security did a sweep.  The stolen tip jar was hidden in the ceiling.  Everyone else in the bar was 5'10.  Case closed.  Dumbest player in history. 

Oh let me +++++in tell you I'm not phucking dissin you for even 1 +++++in second.

It was the dream job.  I actually spent alot of time in Chasers...  and in the University Inn...  the Pantry...  I'm mean...  get the +++++ outta here...

I was Pizza Pipeline and Memorial Gym Weightroom (work study)...  so that's where I'm at...

Shit...

But... as far as work study goes...  Memorial Gym Weightroom...  come on...  that's the diggs.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

2 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Again. Go ask man on the street right now, not in Boise, who Boise beat in 2007 and in what game, and nobody would know. Or very few would. 

The world doesn't revolve around BSU football. 

Any college football fan would.  If that random person on the street is a fan of college football, they know that game.  It is a consensus top 10 game ever played and most have it top 3.  Not sure what to tell you.

5 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Disagree.  The Fiesta Bowl has makes every top 10 game of all time list.  Every...single...one.  Games like that do not get forgotten.  It is up there with all the best iconic moments in sports, as judged by every impartial source who has ever, ever ranked them.

Lulz.  Dude, that was a decade ago and it was a good game because there were 2 perfectly executed trick plays.  Otherwise, it was a yawner.  Nevertheless, I will give it to you - those plays were fukking great.  Hopefully you never try to pull them off agai.....oh, never mind.

Honestly, and setting aside all smack, it was a great game, but only because the last few plays were so dramatic.   You are right to be proud.  That was the Zenith. 

12 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Haha. My cousin used to work at the Pizza Pipeline in Missoula. She's a ++++. 

Judging from your posts in this thread... I'll take your word for it... bitch.  

Edit:  well I guessed wrong.  Shame on you.

20 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Haha. My cousin used to work at the Pizza Pipeline in Missoula. She's a ++++. 

Pizza Pipeline's spicy chicken pizza is, in my extremely well-traveled opinion, one of the top 5 pies on earth. 

2 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Pizza Pipeline's spicy chicken pizza is, in my extremely well-traveled opinion, one of the top 5 pies on earth. 

I mis Chicago connection from Boise the most. Can't find anything that compares to it anywhere else. Someone needs to franchise those things. 

1 minute ago, JohnAdams said:

I mis Chicago connection from Boise the most. Can't find anything that compares to it anywhere else. Someone needs to franchise those things. 

When I was a kid...  the TV had Grizzly Bear Pizza...  back in the day.

Root beer and a slice of pizza.

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Again. Go ask man on the street right now, not in Boise, who Boise beat in 2007 and in what game, and nobody would know. Or very few would. 

The world doesn't revolve around BSU football

The world revolves around me so you are correct.:Clapping:

Everyone knows BSU football though!

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

I don't either. I think you're being myopic regarding your team. 

I do know what to tell you though: Get out of Boise more often. 

I get around a lot.  Most people I run into know about BSU and particularly that fiesta bowl.   It is what it is, don't be a hater 

Posted Image

2 hours ago, JohnAdams said:

Chicago Connection put out a solid pie.  I loved it growing up.

8 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Chicago Connection put out a solid pie.  I loved it growing up.

It's decent.  Older I get the more I gravitate to thinner crust NY style pizza like Guidos or Pie hole.  Had my fill of deep dish in Chicago with Gino's East and Pizzarino uno.   

Posted Image

5 minutes ago, edluvar said:

It's decent.  Older I get the more I gravitate to thinner crust NY style pizza like Guidos or Pie hole.  Had my fill of deep dish in Chicago with Gino's East and Pizzarino uno.   

NYC Pizza is unique, but sometimes I want to have toppings or maybe even go wild and order a supreme.  I'm a renegade, you know.