Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

boisewitha-s

BSU vs IDAHO

1 hour ago, DesVandal said:

Yo...  born...  when smack is this good...  don't quote it....  post with redirection (Vandals Suck blah blah blah) and get it gone as fast as you can...  

LMFAO!!!!  

In wrestling...  this is a 13 second pin...

In basketball...  a monster dunk on you...

In football...  this is picking up a fumbled statue of Liberty and running it 90 yards all the way back to the house, followed by a 100 yard interception return...

Like that would ever happen...  but... you get my drift...

I am sure you believe you have achieved legendary status. 

I think you are an idiot. U of I should be proud 

If you have to persuade me that you have won the battle of insults, then you haven't won the battle of insults. A true legend would just let the results speak for themselves.  All you have shown at this point is that you are a complete fool!

2 hours ago, VandalPride97 said:

Man, you ride BlueRules' jock in every thread.  Two intellectual titans, tackling the world together....

Says the DUI fag who is toe tapping so hard he wants Des to put his dick in his ass.   Play a little hard to get.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

2 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

I am sure you believe you have achieved legendary status. 

I think you are an idiot. U of I should be proud 

If you have to persuade me that you have won the battle of insults, then you haven't won the battle of insults. A true legend would just let the results speak for themselves.  All you have shown at this point is that you are a complete fool!

Holy shit, you're fukin stupid.

"You'd be happy with 3 guys making you airtight, but none of us care about that either."

This comment was VP97 sending you into orbit...  HE won the battle on insults.  Not me.  I just slowed down to watch...  

Nothing more frustrating than prodding you donks along, in order for you to understand the online thrashing you are experiencing.

The levels of your stupidity are so deep and confusing...  there should be a study done on the direct correlation of Orange and Blue AND mouth breathing, irrational beliefs in football success equaling personal success and sex with sheep.

I'm gonna start right here... X

You are...   white, slight build...  5'9... 27 years old, accountant, living in Caldwell, paying child support from the 1 and only time you've been laid.

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! No, seriously HA! HA!

16 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Still leaps and bounds ahead of anything you've posted. 

Idaho has a rich basketball tradition. I know to Donks, college athletics started in 2001, but the Vandals have had a rich history in hoops. 

They are 1-5 in the NCAA tournament and have 1 NIT win.:shrug:

I do think they have the potential to be a good basketball school with the right leadership and vision.

5 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

Says the DUI fag who is toe tapping so hard he wants Des to put his dick in his ass.   Play a little hard to get.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Serious side note...  who the fuk is still using the word "fag"?

It's 2017...  and this guy is trying to bring back "fag" to further accentuate the intelligence level of anyone associated with Boise State.  It's painting a clear picture.

Can we take a moment to realize that the mere fact that bluetools knows how to get on the internet, find this board, log in and post messages is totally tubular, awesome and rad. 

bluetools - how does it make you feel knowing there are 2 other donks on this board challenging your title?

King of the Idiots...  is yours... and yours alone...  don't let them take this from you...  

It's you...  you are the mouth breather... not them...  pretenders...  

11 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

"You'd be happy with 3 guys making you airtight, but none of us care about that either."

This comment was VP97 sending you into orbit...  HE won the battle on insults.  Not me.  I just slowed down to watch...  

Nothing more frustrating than prodding you donks along, in order for you to understand the online thrashing you are experiencing.

The levels of your stupidity are so deep and confusing...  there should be a study done on the direct correlation of Orange and Blue AND mouth breathing, irrational beliefs in football success equaling personal success and sex with sheep.

You are...   white, slight build...  5'9... 27 years old, accountant, living in Caldwell, paying child support from the 1 and only time you've been laid.

It's generally a good rule to not get into a war of words with VP97.  But I am always so happy when somebody does.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I do think they have the potential to be a good basketball school with the right leadership and vision.

Well the NCAA tournament should always have rounds when mentioned...  like say.. the sweet 16.

12 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

Serious side note...  who the fuk is still using the word "fag"?

It's 2017...  and this guy is trying to bring back "fag" to further accentuate the intelligence level of anyone associated with Boise State.  It's painting a clear picture.

Can we take a moment to realize that the mere fact that bluetools knows to to get on the internet, find this board, log in and post messages is totally tubular, awesome and rad. 

bluetools - how does it make you feel knowing there are 2 other donks on this board challenging your title?

King of the Idiots...  is yours... and yours alone...  don't let them take this from you...  

It's you...  you are the mouth breather... not them...  pretenders...  

I am sorry I insulted your boyfriend.   

Yet you are a guy who talks about his dick all thread is upset someone described him in a non-politically correct manner.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

What a moron, you shovel some of the weakest shit on any grade school playground.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Pretty funny you had to ban me from your vandal board I owned you so hard.     HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA!

4 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

I am sorry I insulted your boyfriend.   

Yet you are a guy who talks about his dick all thread is upset someone described him in a non-politically correct manner.  HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

What a moron, you shovel some of the weakest shit on any grade school playground.   HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Pretty funny you had to ban me from your vandal board I owned you so hard.     HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!HA! HA!

Your reality is awesome.  

The more you HA HA HA...  the more I'm getting to you.

Dude...  go out side...  build a snowman...  so you have company for Christmas.   You are more sad than anything...  

PS - do not rape your snowman.  Let it alone.  Build it... and then walk away...  resist your urges.

26 minutes ago, DesVandal said:

Nice Story Des. But way off. You truly are a pathetic fool. 

You are someone who has to compensate for feelings of inadequacy by creating an image of a message board legend.  Other people may buy your schtick, but I can see right through it , and have for many years. 

You are a fool, a dunce, a moron, 

Have a merry Christmas! 

1 minute ago, bornontheblue said:

Nice Story Des. But way off. You truly are a pathetic fool. 

You are someone who has to compensate for feelings of inadequacy by creating an image of a message board legend.  Other people may buy your schtick, but I can see right through it , and have for many years. 

You are a fool, a dunce, a moron, 

Have a merry Christmas! 

Oh...  so you aren't 27...  because you are white...  under 6 ft...  weak...  and we both know you've never been laid so the kid and ex thing was...well - I was trying to help you out.

Accountant equals...   BORING...   <---   and this is why you are not my equal.   

So go ahead and call me a fool...  a dunce...  a moron...   That is just you saying the same thing, 3 times...  which is stupid...  

Try this...

"You are a fool, a weakling and incredibly ugly..."   <---  See how I don't mix words...  how I cover all areas...   your intelligence, strength and looks.

It's more effective.  

"CREATING AN IMAGE OF A MESSAGE BOARD LEGEND"

You're funny...  Call it what you want...  I'm here to troll donks...   if you want to call me a Legend, go ahead...   It doesn't surprise me considering your worship of 18-21 year olds...

46 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Orlando Lightfoot is still one of my all time favorite players.   Dude could ball.  Before football really took off basketball was the hottest ticket in Boise.   

Posted Image

2 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Gus Johnson's nail at the Corner Club is bigger than anything Boise has done athletically ever. 

OK, everyone fukking stop right now.  Joe, is your father a Vandal or something?  Because you're basically trotting out vandal code phrases and secret hand shakes. 

1 hour ago, edluvar said:

Orlando Lightfoot is still one of my all time favorite players.   Dude could ball.  Before football really took off basketball was the hottest ticket in Boise.   

Damn!  Haven't heard that name in a while!  That guy slayed the puss at chasers.  Some people talked shit, but I liked the guy. 

Chauncey McBride, on the other hand, can go fuk himself.  Busted with a stolen tip jar.  Hypothetically, all sorts of vile things probably wound up in his drinks after that...

20 minutes ago, VandalPride97 said:

Damn!  Haven't heard that name in a while!  That guy slayed the puss at chasers.  Some people talked shit, but I liked the guy. 

Chauncey McBride, on the other hand, can go fuk himself.  Busted with a stolen tip jar.  Hypothetically, all sorts of vile things probably wound up in his drinks after that...

Chasers...   LOL   

Fuk...  that McBride shit is funny too...!    

3 hours ago, Joe from WY said:

Still leaps and bounds ahead of anything you've posted. 

Idaho has a rich basketball tradition. I know to Donks, college athletics started in 2001, but the Vandals have had a rich history in hoops. 

Keep digging that hole Joe.. Just like when you had proof a private citizen can own nuclear weapons and you had a link to prove it, but wouldn’t post it unless someone paid you. ???

Anyways.. You clearly don’t know jack shit about basketball if you say Idaho basketball history > Boise St football. I’d ask you for a link but I know you don’t have one.

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Exactly. Boise has far, far more ranked seasons in football than Idaho does in basketball. A Fiesta Bowl win has far more value than 1 single NCAA tourney win.

Congratulations @Joe from WY, you went full retard.