Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheTedfordTrain

Marshall Faulk Suspended

12 hours ago, Dimwhit said:

Imagine the numbers Walter Payton would have put up behind those O-lines. Or Barry Sanders.

Exactly.. And put Smith behind a normal OL or even a bad one and he fades like a fart in the wind.. You could have put just about any serviceable RB into Dallas' system and they would have flourished..

Smith was also record chasing at the end of his career, well past his prime... I don't really respect that.. Payton had to grind his whole career.. He was part of some good teams but not like Smith..

On 12/12/2017 at 8:12 AM, Jeffkills said:

You can lie to us all day long, but I hope you actually got to watch both these guys play...

Emmitt was superior in every way, besides scatting around on screen passes like the god damn woman abuser he is now...

The stupid asshole even admits Emmitt was better...

https://www.marshallfaulk.com/blogs/news/15450771-the-top-10-nfl-running-backs-of-all-time

LOL

Now we know you don't know anything about football.  Emmitt Smith isn't a top 10 RB in the history of the NFL.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

13 hours ago, ExplorerSunDevil said:

Pretty soon, men will be reprimanded if they look at a girl/woman awkwardly.

Right? If we can no longer whip our dicks out at work without repercussions, this is totally the path we're headed on.

On 12/12/2017 at 12:23 PM, Lester_in_reno said:

heard Marshall Faulk was an arrogant asshole to fans at the SOuth Lake Tahoe celebrity golf event held every July.

You and Jeff obviously not only think Faulk was overrated as a player, you dislike him as a person. Maybe he is the prick you two seem to think. I don't know the guy but although I've heard rumors of him banging chicks while at SDSU (a horrendous offense for which he will undoubtedly spend eternity in hell), I've never heard he was a jerk. (BTW, if you want to demonize a former Aztec, I would suggest a certain WR who played both at SDSU with Marshall and later in the NFL. THAT is a bad person, or at least once was.)

As to golf tournaments, see the photo of Faulk here: http://thebaywatch.com/San_Diego_State.html Note that was taken almost 15 years ago and it raised 20 grand for SDSU athletics and Marshall has been holding the tournament ever since and it's only a part of all the philanthropic stuff he's done for the university over the years.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 12/14/2017 at 1:08 PM, creeper86 said:

He just announced he was gay and therefore the allegations must be false. He’s standing next to his sig other and they’re waving the old Hawaii rainbow together. On ESPN now. #fakenews

I always thought his running style was a bit flimsy.

Oh Lord, now I am gay defense so it didn't happen? Couple teens tried using that defense in a rape case about a decade ago. Didn't work all were convicted.