mugtang

Roy Moore

Just now, retrofade said:

Please... oh please show me where I said that, you lying sack of shit. 

It’s been said by you so many times, I’m not going to be bothered to go back and find it. We all know you said it.

54 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

And you said black people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. You racist prick. Repugnant 

WTF? Are you completely unhinged? Go ahead, keep defending him and go to church on Sunday. Sleep tight 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

It’s been said by you so many times, I’m not going to be bothered to go back and find it. We all know you said it.

:lol: 

You're such a +++++ing dipshit. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, NVGiant said:

WTF? Are you completely unhinged? Go ahead, keep defending him and go to church on Sunday. Sleep tight 

He's just making shit up to make people go back and find where he's defended Moore... as if this thread wasn't enough proof.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Guys.  I wanted to know how you are all doing and how things are going.  Please respond.

I'm +++++in' dyin' man! My chest feels like an alligator! 

16 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

I'm +++++in' dyin' man! My chest feels like an alligator! 

I'm having a hard time keepin these alligators down 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, edluvar said:

I'm having a hard time keepin these alligators down 

Wear golf shoes. 

2 hours ago, Jack Bauer said:

Guys.  I wanted to know how you are all doing and how things are going.  Please respond.

Hi Jack 

All's well. 

• Like 1

Just now, sactowndog said:

Haha....  Bigoted, pedofile, now claims the time of slavery was our best time.   Too bad Manson died and the Republicans lost a chance to top Moore.  

I'm sure there were plenty of fine folks on both sides of the slavery issue.   Best thing for families ever.   

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

Never talked about Moore in my life....haven't even been on the Moore threads....show me where I defended him.....

I'll wait....

Trump never defended him either, right? Your alt right Jedi mind tricks don't work as well here.  Lots of educated folks...

11 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

You’re falsely accusing @retrofade and @NVGiant of the same thing when all of us know neither of them would ever say that or think along those lines. Your credibility score is below zero at this point so I would recommend just giving this one up and moving on to something else. Maybe go slap another Roy Moore for senate sticker next to the big confederate flag on the back window of your dually. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

you aren't quoting her correctly.

she said he never wrote the message?

you've asked if i'm 12, told me to google so i don't look stupid, called me a moron and a few other times questioned my intelligence.  you're like donald trump.  you just keep repeating the same bullshit until other people believe it.  fck you.

Speaking of 12-year-olds, are there any more who got molested that you would like to attack? Don’t want to leave it to chance that the Republicans lose a vote in the Senate.

i think I safely speak for this entire board when  I say no, +++++ you!

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, sactowndog said:

Haha....  Bigoted, pedofile, now claims the time of slavery was our best time.   Too bad Manson died and the Republicans lost a chance to top Moore.  

I'd vote for Charlie everyday, twice, over Moore. Or Trump for that matter. 

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

I'd vote for Charlie everyday, twice, over Moore. Or Trump for that matter. 

I’m waiting for those Republican photo ops flanked by Rep. Steve King (Diversity is not a strength) on one side and Senator Roy Moore on the other.   

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I’m waiting for those Republican photo ops flanked by Rep. Steve King (Diversity is not a strength) on one side and Senator Roy Moore on the other.   

Oh those will be great photo ops.  You think the ghost of Hitler will show up in the those? :hmmm: 

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Oh those will be great photo ops.  You think the ghost of Hitler will show up in the those? :hmmm: 

I do think that we'll actually see the ghost of Hitler in those pictures.