Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Roy Moore

2 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

It's ok to call a spade a spade.  Maybe she lied.  It doesn't matter.  

hahaha...a key witness lied and "it doesn't matter"? What the fu*k are you smoking?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Just now, mugtang said:

Great. Bill clinton said he never sexually assaulted anybody so do you believe him?  I believe the woman as the handwriting and signature are consistent with court documents he’s signed.  I believe his accusers over him.  I don’t support that piece of shit and he and his supporters need to be jettisoned from the GOP. 

His accusers never admitted to lying....if they had, I'd probably believe him. There's also the dress.....so, yea

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

hahaha...a key witness lied and "it doesn't matter"? What the fu*k are you smoking?

The preponderance of other evidence and witness statements make this omission less of an issue.  Multiple women have accused more of assaulting them when they were teenagers.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

6 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

She admitted today that she lied you fu*king moron.....

where?  where did she admit that she lied?  where did she say "I, Beverly Nelson am speaking and say he wrote every single solitary word you see here." and then later on say "That was untrue."

It's not there.  She didn't do it.  Her lawyer did.

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

His accusers never admitted to lying....if they had, I'd probably believe him. There's also the dress.....so, yea

Ok.  It’s obvious that the only type of evidence you’ll accept is video or photographs of Moore raping a child otherwise you’ll just continue to make excuses for a known child rapist.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

Just now, AndroidAggie said:

she didn't lie.  you just want to believe she did because you like the guy.

She said...AND I QUOTE....."He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

He in fact did not write at the very least, that part in the end, and she has admitted she lied about it. You are a dumb mother fu*ker.......

If I told you Wyoming is a state, you'd tell me it's a country.....

Just now, mugtang said:

Ok.  It’s obvious that the only type of evidence you’ll accept is video or photographs of Moore raping a child otherwise you’ll just continue to make excuses for a known child rapist.  

"it was video edited.  he just fcked a blow up doll and they edited over the rest."

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

The preponderance of other evidence and witness statements make this omission less of an issue.  Multiple women have accused more of assaulting them when they were teenagers.  

I never spoke to or uttered a word about other women....I said this specific case is irrelevant now and she discredited herself. End of story.....

Just now, WyomingCoog said:

She said...AND I QUOTE....."He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

He in fact did not write at the very least, that part in the end, and she has admitted she lied about it. You are a dumb mother fu*ker.......

If I told you Wyoming is a state, you'd tell me it's a country.....

that's not a lie.  

the point is he wrote a creepy message.  she didn't retract that.

1 minute ago, AndroidAggie said:

t's not there.  She didn't do it.  Her lawyer did.

Are you serious? I already provided her quote multiple times in which she, not her lawyer said he wrote the notes and the date....

Even if he didn't say or do the creepy things regarding teenage girls, the other idiotic things he has said would be enough to cause me never to support him.

Calling 9/11 a punishment from God

America was better when we had slavery

Calling Native Americans & Asians "Reds & Yellows. 

I am sure there is more. 

I think the Republicans will probably expel him from the senate if he gets elected. 

3 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

I never spoke to or uttered a word about other women....I said this specific case is irrelevant now and she discredited herself. End of story.....

Then why are you defending him?

1 minute ago, mugtang said:

Just like any case.....we need evidence right? Al Franken, Bill Clinton, Lauer, Moore.....what happened to innocent until proven guilty?? Remember all of those race cases, like the ones at the Air Force prep Academy that claimed to have racist messages and media ran with them? Only to find out later it was a black student that wrote them? What about the Duke Lacrosse team? George Zimmerman? Are we not afforded due process in this country anymore?

7 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

1. You were vehemently defending Moore well before this point. That fact alone tells us that you're lying about "probably" believing Clinton in that circumstance.
  2. Clinton didn't sexually assault Lewinsky, they had a consensual affair. 

4 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Stop. You're just embarrassing yourself further. 

Just now, mugtang said:

Then why are you defending him?

Go ahead and quote me where I said he was a good guy, said he should be elected or endorsed him........

I'll wait....

Just now, retrofade said:
  1. You were vehemently defending Moore well before this point. That fact alone tells us that you're lying about "probably" believing Clinton in that circumstance.
  2. Clinton didn't sexually assault Lewinsky, they had a consensual affair. 

Never talked about Moore in my life....haven't even been on the Moore threads....show me where I defended him.....

I'll wait....

Just now, retrofade said:

Stop. You're just embarrassing yourself further. 

Prove me wrong.....just once....I dare you, you make it seem so easy.

1 Show me where I defended Moore

2 Tell me how she didn't lie, even though she admitted it

I'll wait....

It was obvious from the first time I looked at the inscription that the last part was added later. In fact I didn't know this was a point of controversy. I'm sure by here at the time so she can remember the people who signed her stuff. It was obvious because none would sign it like that. Doesn't mean she lied about it. At most she misspoke by not specifying what was added by her (which is of no consequence, the part he did write is the part that matters) because she probably didn't think that the last part mattered and didn't think the right wing media would go looking for any reason to discredit her. The previous part and the Roy signature match up with the graduation card the other woman has and with other samples imho so I don't know why people are freaking out about this one thing....Oh wait I do.