Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Roy Moore

Just now, sactowndog said:

Haha....  Bigoted, pedofile, now claims the time of slavery was our best time.   Too bad Manson died and the Republicans lost a chance to top Moore.  

I'm sure there were plenty of fine folks on both sides of the slavery issue.   Best thing for families ever.   

Posted Image

14 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

Never talked about Moore in my life....haven't even been on the Moore threads....show me where I defended him.....

I'll wait....

Trump never defended him either, right? Your alt right Jedi mind tricks don't work as well here.  Lots of educated folks...

Posted Image

11 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

It’s been said by you so many times, I’m not going to be bothered to go back and find it. We all know you said it.

You’re falsely accusing @retrofade and @NVGiant of the same thing when all of us know neither of them would ever say that or think along those lines. Your credibility score is below zero at this point so I would recommend just giving this one up and moving on to something else. Maybe go slap another Roy Moore for senate sticker next to the big confederate flag on the back window of your dually. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

19 hours ago, AndroidAggie said:

you aren't quoting her correctly.

she said he never wrote the message?

you've asked if i'm 12, told me to google so i don't look stupid, called me a moron and a few other times questioned my intelligence.  you're like donald trump.  you just keep repeating the same bullshit until other people believe it.  fck you.

Speaking of 12-year-olds, are there any more who got molested that you would like to attack? Don’t want to leave it to chance that the Republicans lose a vote in the Senate.

i think I safely speak for this entire board when  I say no, +++++ you!

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

I'd vote for Charlie everyday, twice, over Moore. Or Trump for that matter. 

I’m waiting for those Republican photo ops flanked by Rep. Steve King (Diversity is not a strength) on one side and Senator Roy Moore on the other.   

16 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

I’m waiting for those Republican photo ops flanked by Rep. Steve King (Diversity is not a strength) on one side and Senator Roy Moore on the other.   

Oh those will be great photo ops.  You think the ghost of Hitler will show up in the those? :hmmm: 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

21 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Oh those will be great photo ops.  You think the ghost of Hitler will show up in the those? :hmmm: 

I do think that we'll actually see the ghost of Hitler in those pictures.

5 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I do think that we'll actually see the ghost of Hitler in those pictures.

I give it 50/50 odds. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

55 minutes ago, sactowndog said:

Don't forget that wack job governor from Maine could eyeing a Senate run as well. 

Moore is going to win, and it won't be that close.

This country is a soulless hot mess that doesn't stand for much of anything anymore. No identity, no decency, no respect for others and no tolerance for differences.

One of the Final Five..........

On 12/8/2017 at 12:02 PM, WyomingCoog said:

She said...AND I QUOTE....."He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

He in fact did not write at the very least, that part in the end, and she has admitted she lied about it. You are a dumb mother fu*ker.......

If I told you Wyoming is a state, you'd tell me it's a country.....

So did she ask him to sign her yearbook before of after he brutally raped her and left her for dead in an alley?

Back in the 70's it was a common practice for young girls to have their rapist sign their year book.

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

My dad just sent me this.....I'll put it here:

Another Little Johnny

A teacher decides to let students out early if they can name the origin of a famous quote.

Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."

Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."

Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"

Again, before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."

Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."

Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"

Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."

Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."

When the teacher turns her back Johnny says in frustration, "I wish these dumb bitches would keep their +++++ing mouths shut!"

The teacher turns around and she is livid and yells: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?!?!"

Johnny replies: "Harvey Weinstein. Can I go now, Miss?”

The Moore situation is problematic to me.  Correct me if I am wrong, but we have 9 accusations that occurred 4 decades ago that surfaced in near unison approximately a month prior to the election.  Corroborators of the accusers stayed silent as well.  A deputy district attorney who claims Moore would troll for teen girls, yet apparently she did nothing about it.  Rumors of Moore being banned from a mall for trolling teen girls, no record likely due to ownership changes.  The yearbook appears to be the only proof, yet it is unavailable for inspection prior to the election.  The misrepresentation post unveiling, post call-out, diminishes the credibility and brings into question the timing and motivation of the postscripts.  For those who criticize Trump and The Republican Party for their support of Moore, how do you reconcile the Democratic Party Support for Ted Kennedy after the Mary Jo Kopechne incident.  

I am not out to defend Moore, I simply don't know. Unfortunately in cases of sexual harassment and sexual assault, unless the victim comes forward immediately and there is evidence, it is just hard to know for sure. Even the Clinton accusers, substantial time passed before revelations were made.  It seems an objective analysis, has to consider the possibility of one or more accusers lying. Some of the accusers have not come forward.

Anyway, please let me know if I'm missing something. Been busy, haven't had the time to fully research this issue.

I do agree with mysfit, the country is in a hot mess.

110926run_defense710.jpg

Furthermore, it seems the most compelling argument is that where there's smoke there's fire. But even then, so close to an election it makes one wonder the root cause of the smoke.

110926run_defense710.jpg