Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Roy Moore

7 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Show me one that was proven (and admitted) to be lying and I'll trash them too....

Al Franken's accuser said that he tried to shove his tongue down her throat when in reality he only tried to shove it down her mouth! HA! Franken shouldn't resign!

-Bizzarro World Coog (so.. jackmormon, kinda)

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

Not true....the girl herself said so.....at least do a quick google so you don't look so stupid. 

During her original press conference with Allred in November, in which she made her original accusation, Nelson read aloud and attributed the entire inscription to Moore, including the date and location.

"He wrote in my yearbook as follows: 'To a sweeter more beautiful girl, I could not say Merry Christmas, Christmas, 1977, Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. Roy Moore, DA,'" she said.

At the time, Nelson did not admit to writing the date and name of the restaurant herself. The implication was that it had been written by Moore. 

Moore tweeted Friday, "Now she herself admits to lying."

The signature matches up exactly to the other girl who "dated" Moore when she was seventeen and Moore was 34. which she released on Friday. That was also in a yearbook.

So, evidently statutory rape isn't a thing down south?

5 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Look, I hope Moore wins because I missed out on Caligula appointing the horse to be the Head of the Senate, but its another thing to actually try to justify his antics in any way and come out as attack dogs against his alleged victims. The guy is +++++ing repugnant. A god damn pedophile who quotes the Bible. I can't believe people defend him. I hope he wins just because he's the perfect embodiment of politics right now, but god damn, how can you try to defend the guy? 

All that guy does is spew hatred. He's vile. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Look, I hope Moore wins because I missed out on Caligula appointing the horse to be the Head of the Senate, but its another thing to actually try to justify his antics in any way and come out as attack dogs against his alleged victims. The guy is +++++ing repugnant. A god damn pedophile who quotes the Bible. I can't believe people defend him. I hope he wins just because he's the perfect embodiment of politics right now, but god damn, how can you try to defend the guy? 

Who has defended him?

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

13 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

We all know who. 

Show me a quote moron 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

4 hours ago, bornontheblue said:

I bet a could find enough Californians that would vote for Moore to fill Albertsons stadium several times over.  The point I was trying to make was that we shouldn't disregard every white person from Alabama as ignorant inbred hicks. 

No, you're right. They're not all ignorant inbred hicks, just the one's who would ever vote for Moore.

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last "great" -- Moore acknowledged the nation's history of racial divisions, but said: "I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another.... Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

34 minutes ago, NVGiant said:

You. Defending a pedophile. Repugnant.

And you said black people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. You racist prick. Repugnant 

Just now, edluvar said:

Trump and the GOP.  Or were you asking about posters on this board?

Board 

5 hours ago, WyomingCoog said:

You're the same douche bag that has repeatedly said on here that black people shouldn't be allowed to vote....so I'm not surprised. 

Please... oh please show me where I said that, you lying sack of shit. 

Just now, retrofade said:

Please... oh please show me where I said that, you lying sack of shit. 

It’s been said by you so many times, I’m not going to be bothered to go back and find it. We all know you said it.

54 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

And you said black people shouldn’t be allowed to vote. You racist prick. Repugnant 

WTF? Are you completely unhinged? Go ahead, keep defending him and go to church on Sunday. Sleep tight 

Just now, NVGiant said:

WTF? Are you completely unhinged? Go ahead, keep defending him and go to church on Sunday. Sleep tight 

He's just making shit up to make people go back and find where he's defended Moore... as if this thread wasn't enough proof.