Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mugtang

Roy Moore

3 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Go ahead and quote me where I said he was a good guy, said he should be elected or endorsed him........

I'll wait....

Fair enough. But your comments about the witness have given the appearance of defending Moore.  You’ve engaged in a back and forth with several people regarding this because you believe her entire story is now discredited and others do not.  You’ve given them the appearance of defending more through your comments so you’ll have to forgive us for not being able to separate the two.  

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

9 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

Even if he didn't say or do the creepy things regarding teenage girls, the other idiotic things he has said would be enough to cause me never to support him.

Calling 9/11 a punishment from God

America was better when we had slavery

Calling Native Americans & Asians "Reds & Yellows. 

I am sure there is more. 

I think the Republicans will probably expel him from the senate if he gets elected. 

I really hope the GOP jettisons him if he’s elected.  Don’t seat him, don’t put him on any committees, etc. 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

4 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Prove me wrong.....just once....I dare you, you make it seem so easy.

1 Show me where I defended Moore

2 Tell me how she didn't lie, even though she admitted it

I'll wait....

I'm not going to bother going and reading through all of the threads on the subject to find the multiple times you've defended him. We've all seen it from you. The vigor with which you're attacking this woman now says a lot as well.

The fact that you don't understand nuance makes it so that you'll never be convinced of anything other than the fact that you're right. She stated what was in the yearbook, and the content of what he wrote was the important part. She made notes underneath what he signed. Please explain how what she wrote underneath --- the date and place --- change the context or content of what Moore wrote? In order for her to be "discredited", she would have had to be willfully attributing the date and place to Moore in a way to try and further incriminate him. This was a lie of omission, not a willful effort to deceive or bear false witness against Moore. 

Again, the fact that you're incapable of comprehending nuance means that you'll come back guns blazing, screaming in written form about how she's a discredited liar. You sound like Trump. 

34 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Just like any case.....we need evidence right? Al Franken, Bill Clinton, Lauer, Moore.....what happened to innocent until proven guilty?? Remember all of those race cases, like the ones at the Air Force prep Academy that claimed to have racist messages and media ran with them? Only to find out later it was a black student that wrote them? What about the Duke Lacrosse team? George Zimmerman? Are we not afforded due process in this country anymore?

I see your point, and I will agree for the most part. There is no damning evidence to prove without a doubt Roy Moore did any of this to the young ladies.

His other comments about religion, race, etc are what are more alarming to me. I would never vote for him. 

28 minutes ago, mugtang said:

Fair enough. But your comments about the witness have given the appearance of defending Moore.  You’ve engaged in a back and forth with several people regarding this because you believe her entire story is now discredited and others do not.  You’ve given them the appearance of defending more through your comments so you’ll have to forgive us for not being able to separate the two.  

My comments are regarding only the legality and juror POV of her as a witness....if a written statement is the only key piece of evidence and the witness herself has admitted to tampering with the evidence and lying about it....she in fact loses all credibility. There's not a single prosecutor on the planet that would pick up this case with tampered evidence and a non-credible witness. You guys have to be smarter than that. The court of public opinion is one thing.....actual court is another. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

25 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm not going to bother going and reading through all of the threads on the subject to find the multiple times you've defended him.

Of course you won't....because you are wrong and you are lying. I rest my case.....

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

26 minutes ago, retrofade said:

This was a lie of omission, not a willful effort to deceive or bear false witness against Moore. 

It's not a lie of omission.....she was asked to read the exact part of the statement that he wrote and she read the entire statement, including the notes and attributed those to him, which she knew was a lie. Is it hard to argue a point without facts on your side? Because you're really struggling here....

5 minutes ago, bornontheblue said:

I see your point, and I will agree for the most part. There is no damning evidence to prove without a doubt Roy Moore did any of this to the young ladies.

His other comments about religion, race, etc are what are more alarming to me. I would never vote for him. 

I've never endorsed him or said one kind word about him....contrary to the far left kooks on here which claim to have so many statements about me defending him, that they can't be bothered to find even one. I just said not one prosecutor would take this case and no juror would find her credible after this. Sorry that offends the libs on here....not surprised they don't like facts though. 

Just now, Jack Bauer said:

You are lying.

I see what you did there....hey at least you tried. Unlike the other kooks on here. 

32 minutes ago, retrofade said:

I'm not going to bother going and reading through all of the threads on the subject to find the multiple times you've defended him. We've all seen it from you.

You're the same douche bag that has repeatedly said on here that black people shouldn't be allowed to vote....so I'm not surprised. 

Just now, Jack Bauer said:

Hey, you said it.  It's what you wrote, right?

You sound like the girl accusing Moore.....you're proving how easily words can be manipulated and someone can lie about them. Thanks for proving my case......you were just too stupid to realize you were doing it. 

1 minute ago, WyomingCoog said:

You sound like the girl accusing Moore.....you're proving how easily words can be manipulated and someone can lie about them. Thanks for proving my case......you were just too stupid to realize you were doing it. 

Like it or not, Moore is who he is.  Just because some words might be taken out of context doesn't mean it didn't happen.  There's ample evidence in the community that the guy has been a dirtbag with this stuff for years.  Just because his accuser wrote in something at the bottom of the signed area, and that's being questioned, doesn't mean the abuse didn't occur.  

It's ok to admit he's a bad guy that is unfit for office.  Try it.  See?  It's not hard to call a spade a spade.  

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Like it or not, Moore is who he is. 

I'm sure you said the same thing about the Duke Lacrosse players.....glad you won't be on my jury anytime soon. 

10 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

I'm sure you said the same thing about the Duke Lacrosse players.....glad you won't be on my jury anytime soon. 

Do you really think there is anything in these two cases that are remotely similar?  The truth came out about the Duke lacrosse players.  The truth has been out a long time already regarding Roy Moore.

It's shocking to me that you defend him.

Image result for jim mcmahon with lavell edwardsImage result for byu logoImage result for byu boise state end zone hail maryc07489bb8bb7f5bad3672877f8b04f34.jpg

1 hour ago, bornontheblue said:

Even if he didn't say or do the creepy things regarding teenage girls, the other idiotic things he has said would be enough to cause me never to support him.

Calling 9/11 a punishment from God

America was better when we had slavery

Calling Native Americans & Asians "Reds & Yellows. 

I am sure there is more. 

I think the Republicans will probably expel him from the senate if he gets elected. 

Getting banned from a mall for being too pervy TO BE IN A MALL. Do you know how pervy that is? I'm allowed in malls!!

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

14 minutes ago, Jack Bauer said:

Do you really think there is anything in these two cases that are remotely similar?  The truth came out about the Duke lacrosse players.  The truth has been out a long time already regarding Roy Moore.

It's shocking to me that you defend him.

Not defending....I just don't like to rush to judgement on people. Everyone deserves their day in court....that's one thing our Country is founded on. It's sad to me that there's people like you that want to be the judge, jury and executioner for things and want to try people on Twitter. I don't like that for anyone. Dem or Rep.....you haven't seen me trashing Franken, Moore, Lauer, Jose Zarate, Duke Lacrosse, George Zimmerman, etc. If it was up to you, all these people would fry. The burden of proof is on the state....not the defendant. 

4 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Not defending....I just don't like to rush to judgement on people. Everyone deserves their day in court....that's one thing our Country is founded on. It's sad to me that there's people like you that want to be the judge, jury and executioner for things and want to try people on Twitter. I don't like that for anyone. Dem or Rep.....you haven't seen me trashing Franken, Moore, Lauer, Jose Zarate, Duke Lacrosse, George Zimmerman, etc. If it was up to you, all these people would fry. The burden of proof is on the state....not the defendant. 

I haven't seen you trashing anyone's accuser except Moore's. 

Thay Haif Said: Quhat Say Thay? Lat Thame Say

3 minutes ago, Old_SD_Dude said:

I haven't seen you trashing anyone's accuser except Moore's. 

Show me one that was proven (and admitted) to be lying and I'll trash them too....