Warbow

John Elway Jr. declaring for NFL draft

1 hour ago, Warbow said:

Mini Helmet bet he doesn't?

You’re on. And when I win, I want that old school UH Rainbow helmet. One of the best of all time. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 hour ago, Joe from WY said:

Dumbass move IMO

Yeah. I’m sure you routinely turn down $25 million. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

1 hour ago, TheTedfordTrain said:

@Warbow 

Forgive Warbow, Wyoming fans. His standard for a great QB is how much ICE he can main line after college 

The 7th best QB in the MWC is a great standard.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

16 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

It'll be great for everyone when the scouts realize there's no refinement and he goes in the 4th or 5th round. 

I think his physical tools and upside will be enough to keep him in the 1st round.  If he returned for another year they would probably just poke more wholes in his game and he might fall out of the 1st round, especially if the Wyoming is as putrid as this year again.

He's another Drunkenmiller

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

1 hour ago, Wyobraska said:

I think his physical tools and upside will be enough to keep him in the 1st round.  If he returned for another year they would probably just poke more wholes in his game and he might fall out of the 1st round, especially if the Wyoming is as putrid as this year again.

No - they'd probably just poke partials, not wholes.

Nick Stevens is declaring for the NFL draft.....wait.........what?

Was one of the Carr's the highest pick of any qb from a MWC school?

Who is the highest picked qb from a MWC school? Not that kind of "high" CSU fans. We all know that we have the "highest" qb every year.

It would be a damn embarrassment if this turd ends up being the guy.

Kellen Moore was the best qb, and he has a horse face just like John Elway. He should have been the highest picked qb.

3 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

Remind us again of all the great qb's in Hawaii history. This shouldn't take long.

Marcus Mariota