Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rebel412

L-IL vs. Florida

47 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Beat 'em by 30... and it wasn't even that close. 

Just chill.  I have it good authority that they were drunk that night.

J/K.  Looking good Boise.

11 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I've been very cautious with my optimism. Boise doesn't look like a world beater when you watch them, but they do so many little things well. That game against L-CH was one of the very few games I've seen where the other team never made a run. They just got beat for 40 straight minutes.

12 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

The last few seasons Boise has had the best OOC wins.. Oregon 2 years ago when they were a #1 seed, a ranked SMU last year, a top 10 Creighton on the road a few years back..

Hopefully we can beat SMU again and Oregon turns it around.

2 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I've been very cautious with my optimism. Boise doesn't look like a world beater when you watch them, but they do so many little things well. That game against L-CH was one of the very few games I've seen where the other team never made a run. They just got beat for 40 straight minutes.

I said a few years ago that I'd trade for Leon in a heartbeat.  The offer is still open.

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

I thought Leon might leave us someday.. But now this his son is on the team we should be good.

We have weed.  Just sayin'.

11 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

The last few seasons Boise has had the best OOC wins.. Oregon 2 years ago when they were a #1 seed, a ranked SMU last year, a top 10 Creighton on the road a few years back..

Hopefully we can beat SMU again and Oregon turns it around.

Honestly, if Haney had more of a low post game this team would be very special.

11 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

We don’t have guys like Duncan wasting 7-8 shots a game and everyone seems to be engaged on defense.

Really thought we’d miss Cal transfer Paris Austin but we don’t seem to need him so far.

It would be great to have Paris, but the team is better defensively without him. That  is where they have really improved. Trading Sengfelder for Duncan has greatly improved the rebounding as well.

1 minute ago, IanforHeisman said:

We have a place now on the Oregon border, about an hour away. The town feels like the one from the movie “The Hills have Eyes”. Old abandoned factories, motels, etc.. Super creepy. But hey it has weed.

I travel a lot, by pickup, all over most of the Rockies.  You wouldn't believe the places in CO that sell weed.  There's a little building 30 miles from the next closest building in the middle of the San Luis Valley.  Sagebrush as far as you can see, and a weedstop.  I guess I'm not sure why there are so many options close to the Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming borders as well.  No way out of stater's are making the trip just for a dime bag.

Every time I drive into KS I see a station wagon getting unloaded by the state patrol and two guys in dreads sitting in the ditch with the "we're phucked" look on their face.

4 minutes ago, Headbutt said:

I travel a lot, by pickup, all over most of the Rockies.  You wouldn't believe the places in CO that sell weed.  There's a little building 30 miles from the next closest building in the middle of the San Luis Valley.  Sagebrush as far as you can see, and a weedstop.  I guess I'm not sure why there are so many options close to the Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming borders as well.  No way out of stater's are making the trip just for a dime bag.

Every time I drive into KS I see a station wagon getting unloaded by the state patrol and two guys in dreads sitting in the ditch with the "we're phucked" look on their face.

Yep.. I bet border towns are loving legalization. Whenever I come back from Oregon I leave my blinker on for like 2 minutes before changing lanes and go 5 under. 

Idaho and Utah will be the last 2 to legalize. All of our western neighbors are legal now.

I don't know if it's because I've be desensitized by 4 years of 6'6" 200# Drmic playing PF, but every team Boise plays this year looks tiny. It's strange. Even UNLV, who has the best frontcourt in the league, Boise will match up with size wise.

Just now, IanforHeisman said:

Yep.. I bet border towns are loving legalization. Whenever I come back from Oregon I leave my blinker on for like 2 minutes before changing lanes and go 5 under. 

Idaho and Utah will be the last 2 to legalize. All of our western neighbors are legal now.

Stoned people drive too slow and take forever to take their blinker off.  Have fun with that. :rolleyes: