Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fowl

2017 MWC Football Attendance

10 minutes ago, boisewitha-s said:

I was hoping you were joking with your first post. Go ahead and count 50k CU fans as your home attendance. Shit it's not really any worse than what suds does every game. 

Don't be mad...you're probably never going to be first in attendance again. Get used to it. 

11 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

??? if only every school added 12,000 fictional fans every game.

Please, Boise attendance has been sliding for awhile. More money equals later kicks and even tater freaks can’t seem to handle that. 

2 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Please, Boise attendance has been sliding for awhile. More money equals later kicks and even tater freaks can’t seem to handle that. 

I’m just glad to know I can attend Aztec games for free since no one scans tickets and there aren’t turnstiles.

Im sure the hometown newspaper is conspiring against the Aztecs with false attendance numbers.

10 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

I’m just glad to know I can attend Aztec games for free since no one scans tickets and there aren’t turnstiles.

Im sure the hometown newspaper is conspiring against the Aztecs with false attendance numbers.

If you knew anything about the situation and Kevin Acee you would know he endorsed Soccer City over SDSUwest, the only writer at the SDUT to do so. 

http://www.idahostatesman.com/sports/college/mountain-west/boise-state-university/boise-state-football/article181643311.html

How does a 36k stadium that is only 2/3 full have 28k btw?

On 12/6/2017 at 9:58 AM, RAMification said:

Thank you for the heartfelt concern, but you can Relax... the ###'s don't include the game vs. CU (the Rocky Mtn Showdown), which drew 73, 932 fans 2017.... which is annually, the largest Home crowd any MWC team plays before.

CSU's Avg.Attendance/Game goes up to over 38,000 when we rightfully Include that annual Neutral Site game in Denver.

That "Home Game" is held at a Neutral NFL site in Denver because neither school's On-Campus Stadium can hold the huge demand, so we Rent the Bronco's Stadium... and our Stats go up to 38k Avg./Game.

Were that game played On-Campus at each school it would burst the seating Capacity at each stadium (CSU's new stadium holds about 41k capacity SRO).  

So don't worry about CSU...  thank you for the concern.

Wait, what? Why would CU fans buying tickets from their school for a neutral site game count towards our average attendance?

Image result for come on man gif

The play here is to remind folks that CSU generated more revenue from our ticket add-ons (New Belgium Porch and Field Club) than most G5s generate from their total season ticket revenue. That's how you win an internet message board dick measuring contest.

21 hours ago, AztecSU said:

Don't be mad...you're probably never going to be first in attendance again. Get used to it. 

I'll take NYD bowl wins over getting free tickets to SDSU games when you buy a bucket of chicken from Los Pollos hermanos.  

Posted Image

19 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

??? if only every school added 12,000 fictional fans every game.

It's not 12,000. It's 50 percent of the actual attendance. So if they actually find 30,000 real people out of the 5 million in San Diego County that want to attend a football game, they inflate that number by 15,000: reporting 45,000. It takes fire works, asian hookers, bags full of crack rocks, a Fallout Boy concert at half time, airplanes showering the stadium with 2 dollar bills, free car giveaways, oiled up firemen, edluvar's free chicken idea, and a promise that they NEVER have to come back..... to reach 30,000 actual people. It doesn't happen often when they can convince less than 1 percent of the people within 60 miles of SDSU to attend a SDSU game.

Their lie is on a sliding scale.

7 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

Ya just gotta love attendance smack talk from fans of a school with an average attendance of just 32,000 despite a brand new stadium.

Yeah, well, our stadium might be 2/3 empty in the second half, but it's full to start.

Yours is 2/3 empty the entire time, and you have to pay rent for that.

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, mugtang said:

We were 3-9 :shrug: 

No excuse, we were 3-9 also.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

6 hours ago, The Ghost of Jack Graham said:

It's not 12,000. It's 50 percent of the actual attendance. So if they actually find 30,000 real people out of the 5 million in San Diego County that want to attend a football game, they inflate that number by 15,000: reporting 45,000. It takes fire works, asian hookers, bags full of crack rocks, a Fallout Boy concert at half time, airplanes showering the stadium with 2 dollar bills, free car giveaways, oiled up firemen, edluvar's free chicken idea, and a promise that they NEVER have to come back..... to reach 30,000 actual people. It doesn't happen often when they can convince less than 1 percent of the people within 60 miles of SDSU to attend a SDSU game.

Their lie is on a sliding scale.

I've been riding the SDSU attendance snobs for a long time on this. Even the "Sterk Adder" when he was AD. But I will say this. The Aztec BIS has been doing better.

kat.jpg

On 12/6/2017 at 4:58 PM, RAMification said:

Thank you for the heartfelt concern, but you can Relax... the ###'s don't include the game vs. CU (the Rocky Mtn Showdown), which drew 73, 932 fans 2017.... which is annually, the largest Home crowd any MWC team plays before.

CSU's Avg.Attendance/Game goes up to over 38,000 when we rightfully Include that annual Neutral Site game in Denver.

That "Home Game" is held at a Neutral NFL site in Denver because neither school's On-Campus Stadium can hold the huge demand, so we Rent the Bronco's Stadium... and our Stats go up to 38k Avg./Game.

Were that game played On-Campus at each school it would burst the seating Capacity at each stadium (CSU's new stadium holds about 41k capacity SRO).  

So don't worry about CSU...  thank you for the concern.

This is glorious TCSUF material — right up there with 500,000,000 alumni fans in Denver, Minnesota rivalry, backroom assurances, The Coloradoan conspiracies, and CSU owning the remote Alaskan island market. Thank you for this!!!  

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

On December 5, 2017 at 9:10 AM, AztecSU said:

20-25k tops. No other stadium in the conf wraps around both end zones with upper decks so I’m pretty sure none of you country bumpkins know what you’re looking at. 

Seriously?

image.jpeg

Go Warriors! Go Bows! Go Wahine! GO HAWAI'I!!

aloha-stadium.jpg

This is Mountain West Country

ALOHA!

Follow me on Twitter! @UHawkFan12

7 hours ago, Warbow said:

No excuse, we were 3-9 also.

You didn't lose to Idaho State, plus you guys started out okay and were coming off a bowl season. That ISU game pretty much killed our hope for the season.