Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

k5james

The AAC has officially left us in the dust

The Bruins really earned that ' + ' against Texas A&M.  

Also props @fanhood for valiantly abiding by the moderation on the AAC fan forum.  I actually visit that site on a semi regular basis because of gems like "ad hominem personal insult" and excessive politeness after not every really visiting that board other than to make sure I didn't miss some east coast G5 news article.  Please carry on.

3 hours ago, Bruininthebay said:

The Bruins really earned that ' + ' against Texas A&M.  

Also props @fanhood for valiantly abiding by the moderation on the AAC fan forum.  I actually visit that site on a semi regular basis because of gems like "ad hominem personal insult" and excessive politeness after not every really visiting that board other than to make sure I didn't miss some east coast G5 news article.  Please carry on.

the rules don't matter over there...GTS makes em up as he goes.

mem skyline sig.jpeg

5a5843ccd44a2_BYU2017.png.4428558dff0d2dd1915b4c7cbe54c403.png

4-9... lol

BYU is irrelevant in football anyways. 

Must be fun having no conference championship to play for and no shot at a NY6 bowl game.

But hey at least you get all that ESPN exposure so you can spread the LDS faith while the nation watches your team get destroyed on national TV. 

7 minutes ago, Cincy said:

No I mean what did Andre Ware say?

That UCF says they want Bama, but they don't, and like Vandy, it would be painful for them. Then he said, playing in the AAC was a lot easier than the SEC