Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Headbutt

Official Potato Bowl Thread - Central Michigan vs Wyoming

Proud of my Cowboys!   Man I hope our defense comes back intact and we can get a decent qb and we will be in the mix again next year!  Our defense will be nasty.

2 hours ago, gold-n-brown said:

Proud of my Cowboys!   Man I hope our defense comes back intact and we can get a decent qb and we will be in the mix again next year!  Our defense will be nasty.

The Cowboys will miss the two senior starter CB's Gafford and Priester.  Jalen Ortiz was a solid starter at LB as well.  Hopefully the #2's are ready to take on full time duties.  Returning 8 starters gives me confidence in the defense but losing 2 solid corners does give me some concern for the pass defense.

On 12/23/2017 at 6:02 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

The Cowboys will miss the two senior starter CB's Gafford and Priester.  Jalen Ortiz was a solid starter at LB as well.  Hopefully the #2's are ready to take on full time duties.  Returning 8 starters gives me confidence in the defense but losing 2 solid corners does give me some concern for the pass defense.

#9 Tyler Hall played a lot of reps the second half of the season. I’m only a little concerned for one of the spots as I think he will be seamless. However it seems like we have a solid group of young guys and someone will step up. 

tetons1.jpg

On 12/23/2017 at 6:02 PM, NorthWestCowboy said:

We really only lose 3 from our total end of season 2 deep...so 19/22 on the two deep returns for the defense. That is exciting. 

tetons1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Question for Cowboy fans...any reports of handicapped folks required to walk completely around the stadium, in the snow/ice, because they were directed to the wrong entrance? 

Asking for a friend...

I didn't hear a thing

The World Needs More Cowboys!

2 hours ago, Broncos4Ever said:

Question for Cowboy fans...any reports of handicapped folks required to walk completely around the stadium, in the snow/ice, because they were directed to the wrong entrance? 

Asking for a friend...

Saw two parking attendants get into a shouting match over where a Town Car was permitted to enter. Still appears as if no one there really knows WTF they're doing. Biggest eye roll generator was the metal detectors.

People who didn't have a parking permit for the $20 lot had to drive to another location, purchase a permit, then return to the permit lot? Pretty f'kin' retarded...

A less-than-stellar stadium with anti-fun policies and underwhelming management and personnel...

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

51 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

Saw two parking attendants get into a shouting match over where a Town Car was permitted to enter. Still appears as if no one there really knows WTF they're doing. Biggest eye roll generator was the metal detectors.

People who didn't have a parking permit for the $20 lot had to drive to another location, purchase a permit, then return to the permit lot? Pretty f'kin' retarded...

A less-than-stellar stadium with anti-fun policies and underwhelming management and personnel...

Hope you come to Boise for the BSU/Wyoming basketball game.  They just installed metal detectors at all the entrances (no joke).

On 12/28/2017 at 1:50 PM, Broncos4Ever said:

Hope you come to Boise for the BSU/Wyoming basketball game.  They just installed metal detectors at all the entrances (no joke).

F--k that. As long as that bullsh-t is going on, I won't be back.

Too bad the powers that be have done everything to make the actual fan experience suck. I actually enjoy Boise, but I'll just watch athletic events in Boise on TV until they pull their heads out of their collective ass up there. 

Image result for h.l. mencken quotes

44 minutes ago, Wyovanian said:

F--k that. As long as that bullsh-t is going on, I won't be back.

Too bad the powers that be have done everything to make the actual fan experience suck. I actually enjoy Boise, but I'll just watch athletic events in Boise on TV until they pull their heads out of their collective ass up there. 

I think things will change come next July when Kustra retires.

He is a paranoid anti gun freak.

lamb-with-human-face-150331-670.jpg?itok