Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retrofade

MW Championship Game Thread!

1 minute ago, BroncoOrange said:

I can't believe the turn around that Fresno had this year. To go from a complete cupcake, to slugging it out the next year in the conference championship game is pretty amazing. I was impressed.

This was a +++++ing brutal game with two pretty even teams.

Mad respect Fresno.  Lets do it again next year.

Congrats to your mountain west conference champions, the Fresno state bulldogs! They held off Boise state despite a lare rally in the eighth quarter!

-Coachspeak

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

Just now, Rofl_copter_dos said:

bark board is posting through it....it's a warzone over there.  I'll see you all in the morning.  Cheers.

It should be a +++++ing warzone... the second half was +++++ing embarrassing, and nearly everyone over there is trying to come up with any excuse that they can for it.

1 minute ago, No_dogs_down said:

Next year, we may meet again in the CCG, because we have a ton of players returning.  Congratulations Boise.  

So does Boise. Should be two fantastic teams next year. The MWC is always more fun when Fresno is playing great. Can't wait for our game next year.

@Dogs4Me, @TheTedfordTrain, @retrofade, and all the other Bulldogs— you guys are like family and it’s a shame you guys had to lose. These teams were arguably even and Fresno can claim the point differential between the two games. I’m so glad you guys are back — Tedford was the perfect hire and I look forward to seeing Fresno compete for championships while at their natural place amongst the elite teams in this conference. 

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Just now, No_dogs_down said:

Relax dude, give Boise’s defense credit.

Their defense played well... but our offense was predictable if you look at every other +++++ing game that we've played this year. McMaryion was under siege the last few drives because Boise knew what was coming, because the play calling was nearly +++++ing identical.