fanhood

SDSU Campus Plan Released

39 minutes ago, fanhood said:
3 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

More News of the future curb stomping.

https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/newsletters/politics-report/politics-report-ward-predicts-sdsu-soccercity-mutual-destruction/

https://www.voiceofsandiego.org/topics/news/deal-city-sdsu-keep-playing-football-sdccu-stadium-still-elusive/

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/business/growth-development/sd-fi-sdsu-stadium-signatures-delay-20180112-story.html

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/sports/columnists/kevin-acee/sd-sp-acee-soccercity-soccer-popularity-fun-0112-story.html

stadium1.jpg

Keep in mind, playing here vv is considered by all TRUE SDSU FANS © to be the death knell of  football as we know it, so much so that they've taken actions that are intended to kill this proposal not ONCE considering that those very same actions are likely to kill their preferred proposal.  never in all of my life have I seen anything so utterly stupid.

24831071_1622332291138652_8585190136593055861_o.thumb.jpg.96fc96c700465390df175bce70696c17.jpg

22256481_1562025577169324_3912358641183754076_o.thumb.jpg.8879d784752726d04325b8d13d2eec19.jpg22179709_1557431887628693_670294803950824887_o.thumb.jpg.cf427d9969a3b32741fac2cc13e31fc1.jpg22051048_1559277017444180_6042717868778292141_o.thumb.jpg.d62e751c6a365edb5ab751f37c29316f.jpg

I don't think you actually read the articles you linked. 

I read them. This isn't about propaganda. it's about presenting the current state of play which, by any objective read should have your asshole puckering if you're a TRUE SDSU FAN.

You're phucking yourselves and you can't even see it. You'll look like a bunch of Hillary voters come November. It will take you by complete surprise.

https://twitter.com/McfootyFace/status/950890978390392833

“Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.”

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

10 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

Man those plans look sweet.  Make it happen, Aztecs!

THIS is what the SDSU brain trust doesn't want. This is what they walked away from.

-Richard Feynman

"When buying and selling are controlled by legislation, the first things to be bought and sold are legislators."

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 minute ago, SDSUfan said:

THIS is what the SDSU brain trust doesn't want. This is what they walked away from.

The ones above, right?  I was talking about the ones on the OP page 1.  Still trying to get those to be a go, right?

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

16 minutes ago, renoskier said:

Huh....two stadiums?

The big one in the background represents land set aside to host an NFL stadium for the first 5 years. The collective Doofi known as SDSU leadership simply cannot see any potential in that space should he NFL decide not to show.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

3 minutes ago, Boise fan said:

The ones above, right?  I was talking about the ones on the OP page 1.  Still trying to get those to be a go, right?

They're trying. It's never going to happen. As the one article stated, both plans are doomed. Somehow the Mensa's on the Mesa think that would be a good outcome.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

16 minutes ago, SDSUfan said:

They're trying. It's never going to happen. As the one article stated, both plans are doomed. Somehow the Mensa's on the Mesa think that would be a good outcome.

Yeah I just read the articles.  That's too bad.  I hope they figure things out and make use of that land.  SDSU would really benefit from expanding and building a few sports structures, including a fb stadium. 

Hate that fighting is sabotaging something that would help the school and the area so much.

51t4uwlffaL._SL160_SS150_.jpg324804241_0b7c67b2af_m.jpg

BCS is to Football what Fox News is to Journalism

9 hours ago, Boise fan said:

Yeah I just read the articles.  That's too bad.  I hope they figure things out and make use of that land.  SDSU would really benefit from expanding and building a few sports structures, including a fb stadium. 

Hate that fighting is sabotaging something that would help the school and the area so much.

If both plans "Fail" SDSU wins. The land then goes for sale, and it has to be offered to a public institution first. As such. SDSU wins. This is what was supposed to happen in the first place.

The only scenario of which SDSU West does not happen, is if Soccer City wins, and that, is highly unlikely.

If you have followed this over the past 12 months (not that I expect anyone not associated with SDSU) you would see that SDSU has won every battle since JT started. I could post 12 or so other articles that show SDSU West will happen one way or another. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fanhood said:

If both plans "Fail" SDSU wins. The land then goes for sale, and it has to be offered to a public institution first. As such. SDSU wins. This is what was supposed to happen in the first place.

The only scenario of which SDSU West does not happen, is if Soccer City wins, and that, is highly unlikely.

If you have followed this over the past 12 months (not that I expect anyone not associated with SDSU) you would see that SDSU has won every battle since JT started. I could post 12 or so other articles that show SDSU West will happen one way or another. 

Wrong on virtually every count. The rule regarding sale to a public entity impacts SURPLUS land. The stadium site isn't SURPLUS land nor would the city declare it so without a fight from those within and without city government. 

Even the current SDSU West "plan" doesn't involve converting the land to state property. If it did the entire bullshit scam falls apart.

You've "won" nothing other than a delayed vote which was more about unions than SDSU. 

You'll "win" nothing going forward other than perhaps a TAXPAYER FUNDED reprieve for a couple of years regarding closure of the stadium TRUE SDSU FANS believe is ruining the football program.

Maybe not even that.

-Richard Feynman

-P.J. O’Rourke

1 hour ago, SDSUfan said:

Wrong on virtually every count. The rule regarding sale to a public entity impacts SURPLUS land. The stadium site isn't SURPLUS land nor would the city declare it so without a fight from those within and without city government. 

Even the current SDSU West "plan" doesn't involve converting the land to state property. If it did the entire bullshit scam falls apart.

You've "won" nothing other than a delayed vote which was more about unions than SDSU. 

You'll "win" nothing going forward other than perhaps a TAXPAYER FUNDED reprieve for a couple of years regarding closure of the stadium TRUE SDSU FANS believe is ruining the football program.

Maybe not even that.

Lol.  So angry.  T-minus 10 months til FS Investors grip on MV is loosened.  

• Like 2

I'm certainly no SDSUfan fan. Nevertheless, he's correct in one way. Jack McGrory is a terrible choice to be the university's lead man in this battle. That guy's background is so questionable that from what I can tell, there's only one explanation for choosing him: http://www.kpbs.org/news/2015/jan/12/sdsu-announces-new-campanile-foundation-chairman/ Not that holding that position is in any way, shape or form impacted by intra-university politics.

Boom goes the dynamite.

3 hours ago, SDSUfan said:

Maybe not even that.

You are factually incorrect on most of your statements here.

Furthermore, the emotion and anger that exudes through your writing is painful. I actually feel sad for you.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SleepingGiantsFan said:

I'm certainly no SDSUfan fan. Nevertheless, he's correct in one way. Jack McGrory is a terrible choice to be the university's lead man in this battle. That guy's background is so questionable that from what I can tell, there's only one explanation for choosing him: http://www.kpbs.org/news/2015/jan/12/sdsu-announces-new-campanile-foundation-chairman/ Not that holding that position is in any way, shape or form impacted by intra-university politics.

Agree that McGrory is not the best spokesman. However, it is far from the only one. In the end, McGrory will only negatively influence a handful. Not significant.

42 minutes ago, fanhood said:

Agree that McGrory is not the best spokesman. However, it is far from the only one. In the end, McGrory will only negatively influence a handful. Not significant.

Check your private messages.

Boom goes the dynamite.

On 1/15/2018 at 8:33 PM, SDSUfan said:

The big one in the background represents land set aside to host an NFL stadium for the first 5 years. The collective Doofi known as SDSU leadership simply cannot see any potential in that space should he NFL decide not to show.

That space is designated by the initiative to become condos if the NFL decides not to show dipshit.  I figured a mensa like you would know that...

On 1/15/2018 at 8:29 PM, SDSUfan said:

I read them. This isn't about propaganda. it's about presenting the current state of play which, by any objective read should have your asshole puckering if you're a TRUE SDSU FAN.

You're phucking yourselves and you can't even see it. You'll look like a bunch of Hillary voters come November. It will take you by complete surprise.

https://twitter.com/McfootyFace/status/950890978390392833

Curb stomping indeed...

IMG_20180116_234102.jpg