Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pokerider

Democrats don't even want to talk about Tax Bill

9 minutes ago, edluvar said:

One group would know how to cook dinner.  The other group would get in dick measuring contests and starve.  

That’s assuming someone provides them with packaged, frozen potatoes and instructions on how to turn a fryer on, that was also provided to them. Without everything provided for them by an owner of the restaurant with money, they are worthless. As evidenced by their pay and replaceability. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

5 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

That’s assuming someone provides them with packaged, frozen potatoes and instructions on how to turn a fryer on, that was also provided to them. 

You realize beyond steaks burnt with ketchup he eats a lot of McDonald's and KFC right?

Posted Image

40 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

Not it’s not you dumbass. So you’re telling me that the November jobs report that just came out includes all the time some guy gave the neighborhood kid 5 bucks to mow the lawn?? Haha. Hate to break it to you, but just because you gave the guy on the corner 25 cents to pull your weeds that doesn’t make you a job creator. That’s work.....not a job 

Work isn't a job

Work isn't a job

Jesus, there's redefining terms when you're losing an argument, and then there is wyocoog.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

1 minute ago, edluvar said:

You realize beyond steaks burnt with ketchup he eats a lot of McDonald's and KFC right?

Food is good. I’m thankful for the guy that started the restaurant, discovered the recipes and created all the jobs. 

CSU AD Jack Graham - “If you get outside our borders, no one knows who we are. I was in Phoenix (last week) for the Mountain West meetings and there was a reception with all of the athletic directors. The bartender said to me, ‘Colorado State, where are you guys, Boulder?’ I’ve gotten that all my career. No one knows us outside our own boundaries."

20 minutes ago, WyomingCoog said:

I’ll take real job creators such as Trump, Mark Cuban and Bill gates and 7 others to an island for 10 years. You can take yourself and 10 people that work the register at McDonalds to a different island. After 10 years, which island to you think would be more advanced? They’re both full of “Job creators” right? 

Uh... They'd both starve and a group of afghani peasants who make 400 bucks a year would be fine. IT's almost like the skills that let you succeed depend on the world you live in. Bill gates born 100 years ago is a radio engineer.

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

28 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

Pretty much every reputable economist in the world would disagree with that.

You talk about capital as though it were something sacred that should only be entrusted to the wealthy.

This is as ridiculous as your assertion that anyone who isn’t worth at least 10 million by the time they die is a loser. That would make 99.8% of the people in this country losers.

Pretty much every reputable economist in the world is laughing his ass off at how dumb you are.

Just now, bluerules009 said:

Pretty much every reputable economist in the world is laughing his ass off at how dumb you are.

No blues. Your theories are archaic. Read the wealth of nations.

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Uh... They'd both starve and a group of afghani peasants who make 400 bucks a year would be fine. IT's almost like the skills that let you succeed depend on the world you live in. Bill gates born 100 years ago is a radio engineer.

Bill Gates born 100 years ago probably creates a competitor to Ford,

Tapeworm born 100 years ago probably doesn't have job.

4 minutes ago, happycamper said:

No blues. Your theories are archaic. Read the wealth of nations.

Sorry, read the wealth of nations.  Maybe you should pay attention to what you read.

Or better yet pay attention to what happens to countries who destroy capital.   You know the leaders of the group that claims workers matter.  The Soviets, Castro, North Korea, Venezuela.   They prove my point more obviously than any book.

If you destroy capital your economy will fall.  Workers are like oil or any other resource, they are a cost of production and nothing more.

40 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Work isn't a job

Work isn't a job

Glad you agree......i knew you’d see the light. For a second there, i thought you went full retard on us. 

35 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Yeah. Because Afghanistan is the shining example of success. 

42 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

The GOP plan is classic trickle down. Here is what economists think about it...

In a new poll from the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business, 38 economists from schools including Yale, MIT and the University of California-Berkeley weighed in on contentious points about the GOP tax plans.

On one question, the economists were asked whether enacting "a tax bill similar to those currently moving through the House and Senate" would lead to a "substantially higher" rate of economic growth a decade from now than it would otherwise.

Only 2 percent — or, 1 out of 38 economists — agreed. 36 percent were uncertain, 33 percent disagreed, and another 19 percent strongly disagreed. (The remainder did not answer.)

Economists were much more certain about what the tax bills would do to the debt. They were asked whether a tax bill like those in the House and Senate right now would leave the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio (a common measure of how large the national debt is) "substantially higher" in a decade than otherwise.

On this question, fully 43 percent agreed that it would leave the debt level higher, and another 45 percent strongly agreed. Only 1 economist was uncertain. None disagreed.

But there's a catch, yet again, with the one economist who stood alone. That economist, Stanford's Liran Einav, told the Washington Post that he "didn't read the question properly" and in fact agreed with his peers.

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/23/566034204/poll-economists-unanimous-that-debt-would-balloon-under-gop-tax-plan

15 minutes ago, jackmormon said:

The GOP plan is classic trickle down. Here is what economists think about it...

In a new poll from the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business, 38 economists from schools including Yale, MIT and the University of California-Berkeley weighed in on contentious points about the GOP tax plans.

On one question, the economists were asked whether enacting "a tax bill similar to those currently moving through the House and Senate" would lead to a "substantially higher" rate of economic growth a decade from now than it would otherwise.

Only 2 percent — or, 1 out of 38 economists — agreed. 36 percent were uncertain, 33 percent disagreed, and another 19 percent strongly disagreed. (The remainder did not answer.)

Economists were much more certain about what the tax bills would do to the debt. They were asked whether a tax bill like those in the House and Senate right now would leave the U.S. debt-to-GDP ratio (a common measure of how large the national debt is) "substantially higher" in a decade than otherwise.

On this question, fully 43 percent agreed that it would leave the debt level higher, and another 45 percent strongly agreed. Only 1 economist was uncertain. None disagreed.

But there's a catch, yet again, with the one economist who stood alone. That economist, Stanford's Liran Einav, told the Washington Post that he "didn't read the question properly" and in fact agreed with his peers.

https://www.npr.org/2017/11/23/566034204/poll-economists-unanimous-that-debt-would-balloon-under-gop-tax-plan

The GOP plan is a joke.  That has nothing to do with the conversation we were having about the value of capital.

That doesn't change the fact you are a clueless moron.

11 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

The GOP plan is a joke.  That has nothing to do with the conversation we were having about the value of capital.

That doesn't change the fact you are a clueless moron.

A joke because it takes any money from rich people and corporations period?

15 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

If it's not a job, what is it then?

So Mexican Gardeners don't have a job then? Nice. 

It’s Work. It’s a task with an end time and a goal that can be accomplished and then you’re done. If I give you 5 bucks to pick up my dog’s shit in my yard. You don’t have a job. That doesn’t make me a job creator. You don’t have steady income. You don’t get benefits....you found some work. When you pick the shit up it’s over and you have to find more work tomorrow. A job is an occupation or a career. Why do you think that you sucking Thick Rick  off in the back alley for 10 bucks doesn’t show up on the jobs report? 

7 minutes ago, Joe from WY said:

Just remember, licking rich dude's balls isn't a marketable skill. Even a parameceum could do it. Don't be so full of yourself. 

That brings up a good question though. You undoubtedly lick rich dude's balls for money. Is that work or is that a job? 

It’s a career. Ask Corey Lewendowski.

3 hours ago, jackmormon said:

A joke because it takes any money from rich people and corporations period?

A joke because it ignores the real problems in our government which needs a massive cut.  Especially in military spending.  It needs a massive revamp of entitlements which would allow lower cost and more services.

Plus the tax cuts are not designed to encourage the deployment of capital.  The tax cuts don't simplify the code so U.S. business could cut some of the cost of complying with the code.   

The tax cuts target the wrong segments of society.  They are too focused on the very rich and the poor.   The very rich top 1% don't need a tax cut except for capital gains needs to be repealed.  The very poor don't pay any tax so you can't give more than 40% of taxpayers any cut in taxes because they don't pay any.  It is the actual middle class, the small businesspeople.  The 60 to 85 percentile that pay pretty high rates and produce all kinds of jobs that need a tax cut.  Democrats call them rich though and attack them with class warfare.

It is a traditional republican tax cut which means it has too many giveaways to the poor and special interests.

43 minutes ago, bluerules009 said:

A joke because it ignores the real problems in our government which needs a massive cut.  Especially in military spending.  It needs a massive revamp of entitlements which would allow lower cost and more services.

Plus the tax cuts are not designed to encourage the deployment of capital.  The tax cuts don't simplify the code so U.S. business could cut some of the cost of complying with the code.   

The tax cuts target the wrong segments of society.  They are too focused on the very rich and the poor.   The very rich top 1% don't need a tax cut except for capital gains needs to be repealed.  The very poor don't pay any tax so you can't give more than 40% of taxpayers any cut in taxes because they don't pay any.  It is the actual middle class, the small businesspeople.  The 60 to 85 percentile that pay pretty high rates and produce all kinds of jobs that need a tax cut.  Democrats call them rich though and attack them with class warfare.

It is a traditional republican tax cut which means it has too many giveaways to the poor and special interests.

They are using the tax cut to cut the ACA. The bottom rates goes from 10 to 12%. And the next step is automatic cuts to SS and Medicare when it causes deficits because of the Paygo law. You would be jacking off about it, if you could still get an erection.

1 minute ago, jackmormon said:

They are using the tax cut to cut the ACA. The bottom rates goes from 10 to 12%. And the next step is automatic cuts to SS and Medicare when it causes deficits because of the Paygo law. You would be jacking off about it, if you could still get an erection.

The bottom rate goes from 10-12% but the standard deduction and child deduction doubles.  So everyone in the bottom rate gets a tax cut.   Plus more than 40% of the workers pay no income tax now and that will only grow with the deduction increase.

You stupid fuck.

6 hours ago, bluerules009 said:

The bottom rate goes from 10-12% but the standard deduction and child deduction doubles.  So everyone in the bottom rate gets a tax cut.   Plus more than 40% of the workers pay no income tax now and that will only grow with the deduction increase.

You stupid fuck.

Yes, he’s had some extremely stupid moments on this board but that post was some of his best work.

v0icAvfW.jpg