Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fbpack

Nevada basketball is too good

2 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’m horrified at this thread. Jobu knows...

This thread is bad Juju 

thelawlorfaithful, on 31 Dec 2012 - 04:01 AM, said:One of the rules I live by: never underestimate a man in a dandy looking sweater

20 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

I’m horrified at this thread. Jobu knows...

Jobu can try all he wants, but he will be rendered useless against our roster full of positionless 6'7 future all stars. 

3 hours ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

I see an organized troll going on.  Pretty clever really.

Still, this is like drunk horny teenagers playing around with ouija boards, Freddy Kruger, or Lizzie Bordon in the mirror games ... just a bad idea that doesn’t end well.

bsu_retro_bsu_logo_helmet.b_1.jpg

Did josh allen transfer to Reno’s BB team?

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

45 minutes ago, Warbow said:

Did josh allen transfer to Reno’s BB team?

no, but he doesn't need to.  Receiving a blessing from the Chosen One is good enough.

An interesting comparison and early barometer reading for the Mountain West Conference from top to bottom will be Tuesday night. Air Force plays Pacific at home. Although not on the road as Nevada played and in the confines of our small gym at 7000 feet, (yes built-in advantages there for AF) it will be interesting to see how the box scores matchup from pre-season number one picked Nevada down to last place picked Air Force. Go Falcons

..GO FALCONS..

11 hours ago, fbpack said:

It's sad when UNLV SDSU and New Mexico fans have nothing to say about this. The Big 3 has fallen 

I’ve said all along that we will have a big four with the addition of Nevada.  We just needed Nevada, New Mexico, and UNLV to turn things around.  They’ve all had multiple top 35 teams in the not too distant past.  All it takes is the right coaches and a few years.  If these are the right four coaches, the top of the conference will be as strong as ever.

1 hour ago, ltcpilot said:

An interesting comparison and early barometer reading for the Mountain West Conference from top to bottom will be Tuesday night. Air Force plays Pacific at home. Although not on the road as Nevada played and in the confines of our small gym at 7000 feet, (yes built-in advantages there for AF) it will be interesting to see how the box scores matchup from pre-season number one picked Nevada down to last place picked Air Force. Go Falcons

I wouldn't read too much into the box score matchup. Nevada was up by 87-62 with two minutes remaining until the walk on Tooley started turning the ball over and committing  fouls  which made Pacific finish on a 12-2 run. Too much Focus was givin on Tooley trying to make a basket. I hope you guys blow them out tho.