Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

halfmanhalfbronco

15 straight classes for Boise State have reached 40 career wins.

3 minutes ago, IanforHeisman said:

They’ve lost some pretty questionable teams like New Mexico and Utah St. I’m guessing both were bowl teams but mildly average teams at best.

Yeah, being bowl eligible doesn't mean much these days.

2 hours ago, IanforHeisman said:

They’ve lost some pretty questionable teams like New Mexico and Utah St. I’m guessing both were bowl teams but mildly average teams at best.

Again, they were bowl teams. While they were bad losses, they weren't anybody. I mean, SDSU is at one of their highest heights in program history and they have multiple losses to teams with losing records and a beat down to an FCS team. Boise hasn't had losses like those in decades. 

1 minute ago, kingpotato said:

Again, they were bowl teams. While they were bad losses, they weren't anybody. I mean, SDSU is at one of their highest heights in program history and they have multiple losses to teams with losing records and a beat down to an FCS team. Boise hasn't had losses like those in decades. 

No.

21 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Which FCS game was this?  Could not find it this decade.

21 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Yeah I guess I’m spoiled.