Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bsu_alum9

MW Championship Game Scenarios

If Boise wins either vs. AFA or at Fresno, they are in.

If Boise loses both of those games, they need Wyoming to lose 1 game.

If Wyoming wins vs. Fresno and at SJSU, and Boise loses both games, Wyoming is in.

If Fresno State wins either at Wyoming or vs. Boise, they are in. 

San Diego State needs Fresno to lose both games and win both against Nevada and New Mexico.

Those are all the possible scenarios, right?

If Wyo and AF both win this weekend, it sets up a winner takes all matchup between Boise and Fresno where a single game would decide the fate of four teams. It’s not going to happen but it would be a fun outcome. 

29 minutes ago, thelawlorfaithful said:

Where are the Nevada scenarios?

If Fresno St, San Diego St and UNLV has to forfeit all their conference wins then Nevada is in providing Hawaii loses their remaining 2 games and San Jose St continues to be San Jose St.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

If Wyo and Boise win out can we just do a re-match of the top 2 teams like last year? I think we can get CSU to vote for it if we structure the argument as "being like the Big-12"

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

2 minutes ago, happycamper said:

If Wyo and Boise win out can we just do a re-match of the top 2 teams like last year? I think we can get CSU to vote for it if we structure the argument as "being like the Big-12"

Good idea, I would look forward to watching a San Diego St vs. Fresno St rematch for the conference title.

Disclaimer: Any views or opinions presented by this poster (Warbow) are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Univesity of Hawaii or it's loyal fans. All quotes and opinions from Warbow are valid for 30 days following the date of post transmission and are subject to change at any time. All information published herein by Warbow is gathered from his own opinions or sources which are thought to be reliable, but the reader should not assume that the information is official or fact.

Just now, Warbow said:

Good idea, I would look forward to watching a San Diego St vs. Fresno St rematch for the conference title.

I didn't say whiniest 2 teams, winningest 2 teams

Remember that every argument you have with someone on MWCboard is actually the continuation of a different argument they had with someone else also on MWCboard. 

3 minutes ago, happycamper said:

Huh?  Boise and SDSU never played last year.

Just now, happycamper said:

I didn't say whiniest 2 teams, winningest 2 teams

I know what you said.

8 minutes ago, (wyo)Ming the Merciless said:

If Wyo and AF both win this weekend, it sets up a winner takes all matchup between Boise and Fresno where a single game would decide the fate of four teams. It’s not going to happen but it would be a fun outcome. 

And if Boise and Fresno both win this weekend, they will play each other two weeks in a row.  In Fresno on Nov 25th, then almost certainly in Boise on Dec. 2nd regardless of the outcome. 

3 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

Huh?  Boise and SDSU never played last year.

Lol. Bsu 2016 was a paper tiger.

This year's bsu team is far more complete.

2 minutes ago, halfmanhalfbronco said:

6 losses bro.

2 regular season conference. 

I edited my post above. 2016 BSU was a paper tiger. Also... careful with the arguments you bring up. You're opening up the "I don't really give a shit what happened in the game, my team is still better" argument for every Wyoming fan for the end of time here.